Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is Anonymous watch. Empty Who is Anonymous watch. Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:53 am

2Who is Anonymous watch. Empty Re: Who is Anonymous watch. Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
Added the video for you.

Also... that's creepy.

3Who is Anonymous watch. Empty Re: Who is Anonymous watch. Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:11 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
I know right, that mask reminds me of Phantom in the Opera (Something like that)

4Who is Anonymous watch. Empty Re: Who is Anonymous watch. Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:37 am

Joker wrote:Added the video for you.

Also... that's creepy.
Thank you. Off topic but i am trying to order the mask off amazon not going so well.

5Who is Anonymous watch. Empty Re: Who is Anonymous watch. Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Call them and ask what the problem is because I want to see you with a mask like that on.

6Who is Anonymous watch. Empty Re: Who is Anonymous watch. Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:18 pm

I live chatted with a rep from AmAZON..

7Who is Anonymous watch. Empty Re: Who is Anonymous watch. Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:30 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
What did he say?

8Who is Anonymous watch. Empty Re: Who is Anonymous watch. Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:35 pm

My card wasn't authorized he is going to do the order again in 24 hours and will email me if any problems come up

9Who is Anonymous watch. Empty Re: Who is Anonymous watch. Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:03 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Okay so when do you think you will get it? I am probably getting this mask too. Ha

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]