Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Genre Of Music? Empty Favorite Genre Of Music? Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Mine are

Metal
Thrash
Punk
Rock
Alternative
Soft Rock
Soft Metal
Classic Rock
Garage Rock
Zombie Garage Punk Rock
Heavy Metal
Ska

2Favorite Genre Of Music? Empty Re: Favorite Genre Of Music? Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:06 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Rap, hip hop and Irish Music.

3Favorite Genre Of Music? Empty Re: Favorite Genre Of Music? Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Is Irish music rap or hiphop or what?:p

4Favorite Genre Of Music? Empty Re: Favorite Genre Of Music? Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:08 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Those are my favorite types music............

5Favorite Genre Of Music? Empty Re: Favorite Genre Of Music? Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Not sure what Irish Music sounds liek but I will listen to some to see what it is:)

6Favorite Genre Of Music? Empty Re: Favorite Genre Of Music? Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:24 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Good Irish song.......Behind the wire.

7Favorite Genre Of Music? Empty Re: Favorite Genre Of Music? Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
All types of Metal, Mostly Thrash Metal. Also i like Rock, and a few others.

8Favorite Genre Of Music? Empty Re: Favorite Genre Of Music? Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
FUUUCK YEAAH!>Very Happy

9Favorite Genre Of Music? Empty Re: Favorite Genre Of Music? Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:56 pm

icp,rap

10Favorite Genre Of Music? Empty Re: Favorite Genre Of Music? Mon May 02, 2011 2:29 am

Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist
Apocalypse wrote:All types of Metal, Mostly Thrash Metal. Also i like Rock, and a few others.
I have yet to honestly see you post a good metal band, though you seem to enjoy what I post.

OP: I don't think you know much metal. Lol.

Follow my link in my signature. That may help

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]