Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who wants to learn c++ with me Empty Who wants to learn c++ with me Thu May 26, 2011 1:45 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
So i decided ima learn c++ express(2010 ) Version any1 wna join me;)?

2Who wants to learn c++ with me Empty Re: Who wants to learn c++ with me Thu May 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
How are you going to learn? I watch youtube tuts.

3Who wants to learn c++ with me Empty Re: Who wants to learn c++ with me Thu May 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Joker wrote:How are you going to learn? I watch youtube tuts.
Pretty much youtube Tut's, and tut's on other sites. Well share wut we learn and get better is the plan Embarassed so you in?

4Who wants to learn c++ with me Empty Re: Who wants to learn c++ with me Fri May 27, 2011 3:03 am

des

des
Achiever
No one want's to learn from someone who get's other people's programs.
-rep for being you.

5Who wants to learn c++ with me Empty Re: Who wants to learn c++ with me Fri May 27, 2011 3:49 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
EluZive wrote:No one want's to learn from someone who get's other people's programs.
-rep for being you.
Get other peoples programs Embarassed Im sorry i didnt know that you made vc++ c++ vb au3 and all those programs i use, or even the os your using. So yeh i do get other peoples programs, Wanna try again? oh and lol'd at how you think -repping me is going to hurt my feelings lol!

6Who wants to learn c++ with me Empty Re: Who wants to learn c++ with me Sat May 28, 2011 1:02 am

des

des
Achiever

7Who wants to learn c++ with me Empty Re: Who wants to learn c++ with me Sat May 28, 2011 1:05 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
I FUCKING LOL'D! ^

8Who wants to learn c++ with me Empty Re: Who wants to learn c++ with me Sat May 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
EluZive wrote:
Ahahaha. nice

9Who wants to learn c++ with me Empty C++ lol Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 am

Sizzy

Sizzy
Fresh Meat
c++ is fucking full of easy shit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]