Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dragon Nest Empty Dragon Nest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
Hezzo every, I zall stauht all my thopics az weid az ai do now, zis be ze game ive been louking about, iz iz ze great gaem, for unlike ozer rpgs, iz doeznt follow ze old, slaim elements of click, zan keel, inzead thou rahzer work for ze keel. Exhampel? >> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
zadly, meh laphtop ze no working neh my mozers pc, zo I be on her zafe mode, dizabling voizes. I KNOW ZIS WEIRD But zis good. Done with the accent, this is a great game and to learn more click the link Ive displayed in the desription! Sadly, Its too late to sgn up for beta. YAHR If you do get in however, tell me >D. LETS DISCUSS OF THIS GAME C: .

2Dragon Nest Empty zeze c= Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
ZO, zis be meh very own zopic, so shall post all I want >D IVE BEEN UP ABOUT THIS GAME FOR 4 DAMN MONTHS, MAN THEYRE REALEASING IT THIS MONTH. Btw I dont have summer off yet, sad right? DID YOU KNOW Some lotions consist of sperm? True. And dragon nest, sadly is genderlocked so archer, my favorite class for all rps is apparently girl-locked. I can attract the guys though ;D ANYWAY Did you know. Dragon nest has pvp, like alot of games? SO TRUE Like the link I provided in the topic message ^^^^^^ totally. YOU CAN LINK TOGETHER COMBO AND DO GOOD DAMAGE I swear this will be such a good game. NO DOUBT I saved up 20k Nexon Cash. (Spent 20 dollars on that damn nexon company JUST TO SAVE IT UNTIL AFTER THE BETA TO BE THE MOST PROEST OF ARCHERS . Did you know I go online on average of 11 hours/ day. 15 for summer.

3Dragon Nest Empty Re: Dragon Nest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
LOL DID YOU REALIZE MY CHAT MOD? >> Raze ANYWAY its actually a good thing to be on for such a damn long time, for unlike oother games, which sometimes d/cs you from the game for palying too long, this actualy give you rewards like 30% exp or so. You wouldnt like dragon nest if you had to spend all your time quickly grinding for exp before you get d/ced so this is rather a great game in my experience. IVE BEEN WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS SINCE 3 WEEKS AGO, in fact thats all I do, but sadly no sound. Damned viruses...

4Dragon Nest Empty Re: Dragon Nest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
MORE VIDEOS? D< If you would like to see warrior, here you go! > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ARCHER? HERE YOU GO! >
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SORCERESS? HERE YOU GO!!!! >
cleric? WELL HERE YOU GOOOOO >
Like I said, its sad that its genderlocked and I apoligize for my weirdness. Its uncontrolable at moments, really. Especially for this game. I just have so much passion for it C:

5Dragon Nest Empty Re: Dragon Nest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
Did you know dragon nest has a story to it? Well, let me tell you the real story.
There lived someone names Desmodeus, the father of a son. The son refused the fathers orders to stay away from the forbidden forest of death. So, he had gone in, in search of the hidden sanctuary, holding the key to the other dimension. He had gotten lost before long, and he was getting weaker by the moment. His father had sensed his pain and commanded his soldiers to search in the forbidden forest of death.

6Dragon Nest Empty Re: Dragon Nest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
What happens next?, well I cant tell you because the sisters had set out and found the key together. Sadly, the key led the younger sister to the world of death. Let me tell you this, when you gather the key it either leads to the World we live in, earth. But the other leads to hell. The older sister made it in earth, searching for her younger sister for she had not know of the elements of the key.Shall we go back to the son of Desmodeus? Alright. He had been lost. And Have I told you that this world that they live in right now? Its flat. He had kept going back towarsds the way to the king's palace, Desmodeus. But when one has traveled so far, their sense of direction would have blurred completely. He was walking back until one day he fell. That is when the younger sister and he met. The king was furious, for his whole army had gone missing, also had his children been gone too. What he did not know. That the dead were yet to seek revenge. The older sister's name was Rose... She enjoyed the world, for it felt like living a dream. There were no monsters out to eat your flesh. Well, not that she knew of. She was picking up roses when something appeared. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Who were these people? Well, we are yet to find out in the world. Of Dragon Nest.
LMAO GUESS WHAT. I MADE THIS WHOLE THING UP AND DID YOU LIKE HOW I CONNECTED IT TO THE VIDEO omfg I should so make my own mmorpg when I grow up. Id be the story maker OMFG. I knew I was cut out for drama. Anyways the real story behind Dragon Nest?
HAVE FUN WATCHING. Who likes my story though? ;D THUMBS ME UP!

7Dragon Nest Empty Re: Dragon Nest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
About Pvp... Its one of the elements im looking forward aboUT this game. WHO ELSE LIKES KILLING PEOPLE >D I DO. Because monsters are too easy to kill, no? o -o Not only is there pvp, but there are dungeons-linking to the dragon nest story. You do it in a party I suppose ;D Anyway, theres also crafting, like other games. PLUS you can string together combos to do devastating attacks.LOL I got this all from the website! Anyways Anyone up to playing this game? =c

8Dragon Nest Empty Re: Dragon Nest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Afro

Afro
Fresh Meat
Lol ok so a bunch of my friends were telling me to get this game, because they also had the beta and really like it. so i go on ready to download it. get the installer start installing it. then i get this error thats like "THAH INSTALLATION STAWPED CUZ YOUR COMPUTER IS GAY AND WONT LET YOU DOWNLOAD IT FOR SOME REASON UNTOLD" so when they get a better installer i will try this game Mad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]