Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Off topic » Garbage » Technition

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Technition  Empty Technition Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:12 am

TheUnboundLeader

TheUnboundLeader
Fresh Meat
I would love to repair anyone's computer for free, And if you think i'm going to infect it with viruses and rat's and spyware ect. I'm Not! I'm only here to help you get your computer running brand new yes i'm new to this site but i'm an expert at repairing one's computer that may lagg, Be acting weird, Slow, Retarted (Doing things on its own that you never asked it to do), Or just plain old infected by viruses that you can tell but the pc won't pick it up in a virus scan.

I Can fix any problem For free consider this as a gift from me to you, But i'm only helping you out and showing you how to do this once it will fix your computer for a life time, Or until it dies of old age and not cleaning your computer out of dust ect. Well This is why i would love to be a Computer Repair Person for this site :) (Yes i'm trusted i've repaired 16 people's pc's and they are running like new but may need some new hardware new processor's hard drive's ect.(Not caused by me it was caused by virus's Crappy Protection ect.

2Technition  Empty Re: Technition Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
Cool story bro

3Technition  Empty Re: Technition Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:42 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Hi Zacccccccccc, didn't realize you joined CT? :Y

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]