Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm new and already loving this forum! Empty I'm new and already loving this forum! Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:47 am

Nick

Nick
Wow guys, I am so amazed at what all you have done. I see a lot of coding done on this forum to. It looks very very nice as I also thank Raze for the free Photoshop. Looks like I'll be here for a pretty good while if nothing happens. So just wanted to say Hi and get to know everyone. I just wanted to let you'all know something though. I think you should change the Inbox, Sentbox, Outbox, and Savedbox images. It'd make this forum look even better too!

2I'm new and already loving this forum! Empty Re: I'm new and already loving this forum! Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:05 am

Z3N0C1D3

Z3N0C1D3
Undertaker
Hey Nick, thanks for what you said and welcome to CT! i'm zenocide Smile

3I'm new and already loving this forum! Empty Re: I'm new and already loving this forum! Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Hello Nick, Welcome to CT and enjoy it here. ^^

4I'm new and already loving this forum! Empty Re: I'm new and already loving this forum! Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Nick

Nick
Thanks you two!

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
Hi I'm Marcus.
Welcome to Computer Talks!

Nick

Nick
Thanks, Msz9!

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Welcome to CompuTalks!

8I'm new and already loving this forum! Empty Re: I'm new and already loving this forum! Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Nick

Nick
Thanks Raze!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]