Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Big 4's New Music Review ;D Empty The Big 4's New Music Review ;D Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:51 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
I'm gonna do a simple review of new songs of Metallica,Megadeth,Anthrax Slayer songs Cool

Megadeth's Never Dead, First time I hear this...Slow..Slow...ZOMFG \m/

Rate:5

Anthrax's The Devil You Know, Begginning made me wanna change my pants O_O , I Love this new/old style of Anthrax!

Rate:5

Slayer's Atrocity Vendor, Started off with some music I'd hear during a war, which I liked, No screaming Which I LOVED, Cool

Rate:4

Metallica's The View.....Do I really need to explain this?!?!? -__-

Rate:0....

Megadeth- Same style<3
Anthrax- New style, better Cool
Slayer- Improved alot Very Happy
Metallica- Y U NO MAKE GOOD MUSIC ANYMORE?!?!?

2The Big 4's New Music Review ;D Empty Re: The Big 4's New Music Review ;D Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:54 am

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
Okay cool good luck and have a great day

3The Big 4's New Music Review ;D Empty Re: The Big 4's New Music Review ;D Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:55 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Hmm, Well beeer, this is considered spam, Raze will not put up with this, please don't spam have a nice day Wink

4The Big 4's New Music Review ;D Empty Re: The Big 4's New Music Review ;D Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:57 am

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
Why are you going to do the big 4 music stuff?

5The Big 4's New Music Review ;D Empty Re: The Big 4's New Music Review ;D Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:52 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Metallica is Trolling the World.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]