Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Urban Dictionaried my name Empty Urban Dictionaried my name Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:30 am

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
The name Brian is of Celtic origin and means; Strength and Honor. He is a very intelligent guy, who keeps his priorities straight and is extremely well rounded. Not only is he smart, but he is athletic, handsome, sexy, funny, and a great guy to hang out around. Trust me his somewhat klutzy personality can be funny when he plays the role/ He can often be very dramatic, in the good way. He is one of those guys that you can just share about anything with. He instantly just gains your trust. He is very reliable. Brian will always be there for a friend, no matter what the conditions. Brian is very creative and loves to contribute ideas. He has dreams of changing the world, and making it a better place for all to live. He is always true to who he is. He is a natural born leader, who can lead a group of people yet still have time for each individual. Only the lucky girls will get to be in a relationship with this guy, but anyone can be his friend.

2Urban Dictionaried my name Empty Re: Urban Dictionaried my name Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
Wait, it's April already?

3Urban Dictionaried my name Empty Re: Urban Dictionaried my name Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Veve

Veve
Beast
None of this is accurate except for "He can often be very dramatic."

4Urban Dictionaried my name Empty Re: Urban Dictionaried my name Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:51 pm

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
Okay hahaha if you think so.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]