Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yo Mama Jokes. Empty Yo Mama Jokes. Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Post yo mama jokes here.
Yo mama is so fat that her bellybutton gets home 15 minutes before she does.
Yo mama is so dirty that that you can't tell where the dirt stops and she begins
Yo mama is so dirty that when she tried to take a bath, the water jumped out and said "I'll wait."]
Yo mamma so fat I took a picture of her last christmas and its still printing
Yo mama is so fat, she got arrested at the airport for ten pounds of crack
Yo mama so fat she’s got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book.
Yo mamma so fat not even Dora can explore her
Yo mamma so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington’s nose.
Yo mama so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through.

2Yo Mama Jokes. Empty Re: Yo Mama Jokes. Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
And yet you talk about immature people?

3Yo Mama Jokes. Empty Re: Yo Mama Jokes. Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:55 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Don't spam off topic messages please that is spam this isn't the spam section post yo mama jokes or don't post at all that goes for everyone else don't spam and post nothing related to this thread only yo mama jokes

4Yo Mama Jokes. Empty Re: Yo Mama Jokes. Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
That's not spam you moron. That's unrelated idiot; get over it.

5Yo Mama Jokes. Empty Re: Yo Mama Jokes. Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Okay ct is getting reported to forumotion you're being an immature butthurt admin who doesn't follow site rules grow up dumbass act your age and quit posting unrelated shit you rage and cry when other people do it so don't do it yoursef queer.

6Yo Mama Jokes. Empty Re: Yo Mama Jokes. Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
DJ Fresh wrote:Okay ct is getting reported to forumotion you're being an immature butthurt admin who doesn't follow site rules grow up dumbass act your age and quit posting unrelated shit you rage and cry when other people do it so don't do it yoursef queer.
One thing I can say about that post:
Yo Mama Jokes. Butthurt

You were complaining that people weren't mature, yet your are using the whole "This site is hosted by forumotion" thing over Raze's head, yet there is nothing you can do, and forumotion will just think your an idiot as there is nothing breaking the forumotion rules on this site.

7Yo Mama Jokes. Empty Re: Yo Mama Jokes. Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Marcus wrote:
DJ Fresh wrote:Okay ct is getting reported to forumotion you're being an immature butthurt admin who doesn't follow site rules grow up dumbass act your age and quit posting unrelated shit you rage and cry when other people do it so don't do it yoursef queer.
One thing I can say about that post:
Yo Mama Jokes. Butthurt

You were complaining that people weren't mature, yet your are using the whole "This site is hosted by forumotion" thing over Raze's head, yet there is nothing you can do, and forumotion will just think your an idiot as there is nothing breaking the forumotion rules on this site.
/***SLAMS HAMMER DOWN***
Agreed

8Yo Mama Jokes. Empty Re: Yo Mama Jokes. Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Nick

Nick
He acts real immature. He's probably not even 13 yet.

9Yo Mama Jokes. Empty Re: Yo Mama Jokes. Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Ryan

Ryan
"Yo' mamma jokes" are pathetic, just why, why even bother!? I don't even know why I'm bothering to type and send this... Lmao

10Yo Mama Jokes. Empty Re: Yo Mama Jokes. Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Hmmm, what do we have here...

...beeer Googling and copy-pasting immature, hypocritical, and unoriginal threads.. then getting mad over nothing and making empty threats...

Welp, nothing new to see here, moving on.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]