Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PS3 Jailbreak? Empty PS3 Jailbreak? Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Anyone know how to jailbreak the ps3 4.11?

Don't link me to a youtube video because if you download their shit it's always password protected.

2PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:06 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
I still can't find the right files to jailbreak it.

3PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:45 am

TheUnboundLeader

TheUnboundLeader
Fresh Meat
You have no need for a jailbreak now, Your going to have to either spend 120$ to jailbreak it personally by using an e3 flasher and getting a new bluray drive, or just spend 200$ and buy a 3.55 jailbroken ps3, or just wait 4 months for a release on glitchy joey's 4.20 cfw, I have a jailbroken ps3, is there any reason you want one? By the way Message my new account TheUnboundLeader.

4PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:44 am

Nightmare

Nightmare
Plus Jailbreaking the PS3 is illegal and you can be sued by Sony, like Geohotz from Anonymous did.

5PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:19 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Nightmare wrote:Plus Jailbreaking the PS3 is illegal and you can be sued by Sony, like Geohotz from Anonymous did.
Oh I thought anonymous couldn't be known?

6PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:54 pm

TheUnboundLeader

TheUnboundLeader
Fresh Meat
Nightmare wrote:Plus Jailbreaking the PS3 is illegal and you can be sued by Sony, like Geohotz from Anonymous did.
Illegal my ass, Geohot didn't get sued but he did go to court, but he now works for sony, don't believe me? Look it up on nextgenupdate, Plus if jailbreaking your ps3 is illegal look at what sony does to they're own ps3's, How do you think that they can do anything with they're ps3s? They can install pkg files, Make new theme's, Install games from computer(Pkg file) Almost 50% of the world that own's a ps3 has a jailbroken one, and if it's illegal, Why aren't all of those people in jail? Because you paid for the system so you can do what ever the fuck you want with it!

7PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:23 am

Nightmare

Nightmare
TheUnboundLeader wrote:
Illegal my ass, Geohot didn't get sued but he did go to court, but he now works for sony, don't believe me? Look it up on nextgenupdate, Plus if jailbreaking your ps3 is illegal look at what sony does to they're own ps3's, How do you think that they can do anything with they're ps3s? They can install pkg files, Make new theme's, Install games from computer(Pkg file) Almost 50% of the world that own's a ps3 has a jailbroken one, and if it's illegal, Why aren't all of those people in jail? Because you paid for the system so you can do what ever the fuck you want with it!
All i'm saying is from what i read about Geohotz.

8PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:27 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Nightmare wrote:
TheUnboundLeader wrote:
All i'm saying is from what i read about Geohotz.
That's over and done with. It has been over for a while now.

9PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:26 pm

TheUnboundLeader

TheUnboundLeader
Fresh Meat
So why do you even want a jailbroken ps3? I have one, Because i love hosting mw2 mw3 and b ops modded lobbies, lol if anyone reported me in a game, I'd derank them and ban them from b ops and mw3 servers that's what hosting online can do. Wink

10PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 am

TheUnboundLeader

TheUnboundLeader
Fresh Meat
Proof that i host - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:37 am

erc

erc
Fresh Meat
Lol ps3. P.c master race.

12PS3 Jailbreak? Empty Re: PS3 Jailbreak? Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:22 am

Apocalypse