Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top tell me how Empty Top tell me how Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:38 am

You got 284 post count and you have over 1,000 points

2Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:40 am

When you multiply it by 2 it goes 4+4=8
8+8= 16
2+3=5
So thats

3Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:40 am

Contributor
I don't spam.

4Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:42 am

Top wrote:I don't spam.
Even thou but how is it 1,000

5Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:43 am

Contributor
The phrase "two plus two equals five" ("2 + 2 = 5") is a slogan used in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four as an example of an obviously false dogma one must believe, similar to other obviously false slogans by the Party in the novel. It is contrasted with the phrase "two plus two makes four", the obvious – but politically inexpedient – truth. Orwell's protagonist, Winston Smith, uses the phrase to wonder if the State might declare "two plus two equals five" as a fact; he ponders whether, if everybody believes in it, does that make it true? Smith writes, "Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows." Later in the novel, Smith attempts to use doublethink to teach himself that the statement "2 + 2 = 5" is true, or at least as true as any other answer one could come up with.

Eventually, while undergoing electroshock torture, Winston declared that he saw five fingers when in fact he only saw four ("Four, five, six - in all honesty I don't know"). The Inner Party interrogator of thought-criminals, O'Brien, says of the mathematically false statement that control over physical reality is unimportant; so long as one controls their own perceptions to what the Party wills, then any corporeal act is possible, in accordance with the principles of doublethink ("Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once")

6Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:45 am

Top wrote:The phrase "two plus two equals five" ("2 + 2 = 5") is a slogan used in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four as an example of an obviously false dogma one must believe, similar to other obviously false slogans by the Party in the novel. It is contrasted with the phrase "two plus two makes four", the obvious – but politically inexpedient – truth. Orwell's protagonist, Winston Smith, uses the phrase to wonder if the State might declare "two plus two equals five" as a fact; he ponders whether, if everybody believes in it, does that make it true? Smith writes, "Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows." Later in the novel, Smith attempts to use doublethink to teach himself that the statement "2 + 2 = 5" is true, or at least as true as any other answer one could come up with.

Eventually, while undergoing electroshock torture, Winston declared that he saw five fingers when in fact he only saw four ("Four, five, six - in all honesty I don't know"). The Inner Party interrogator of thought-criminals, O'Brien, says of the mathematically false statement that control over physical reality is unimportant; so long as one controls their own perceptions to what the Party wills, then any corporeal act is possible, in accordance with the principles of doublethink ("Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once")
Woah your better than my class teacher XD

7Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 am

Wacko9001

Top wrote:The phrase "two plus two equals five" ("2 + 2 = 5") is a slogan used in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four as an example of an obviously false dogma one must believe, similar to other obviously false slogans by the Party in the novel. It is contrasted with the phrase "two plus two makes four", the obvious – but politically inexpedient – truth. Orwell's protagonist, Winston Smith, uses the phrase to wonder if the State might declare "two plus two equals five" as a fact; he ponders whether, if everybody believes in it, does that make it true? Smith writes, "Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows." Later in the novel, Smith attempts to use doublethink to teach himself that the statement "2 + 2 = 5" is true, or at least as true as any other answer one could come up with.

O.O you have enlightened me Very Happy

8Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:25 am

n e я o

Guest wrote:

Woah your better than my class teacher XD

He google'd it. It's not that hard.

9Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
LOL top spammer much? Probably..

10Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:04 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
He just ramble random s**t from google lol.

11Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
and to anwser your question he has high rep :p

12Top tell me how Empty Re: Top tell me how Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:08 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
dont know how points work
Razz

Sponsored content