Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
yea you know how top, and ram are bi's, well i think rams gay butt yea, right? well this is when they were going out a picture of them cybering lmao.

LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. D

oh top calm down don't do it that hard; haven't yawl noticed my grammar got better? ;D

2LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
Light, stop being such a dick.

3LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Grammar*** e________e

4LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
Kitsune wrote:Light, stop being such a dick.
Sad i just wanted to show the poeple Whats bad about that he putt this on his pro fror people to show

5LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Enter

Enter
Spoiler
cybering is gay. its not gay when i do it lol

6LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
Enter wrote:cybering is gay. its not gay when i do it lol
its gay to see top,Ram do it that hardcore lol

7LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Lol Well if top trolls light its ok if light trolls top and honestly im both there freinds so idc

8LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
TzuKiX wrote:Lol Well if top trolls light its ok if light trolls top and honestly im both there freinds so idc
LMao Top has been trying to troll me all his life he prolly only trolled me once now im getting bk at this fool and i think my job is done no one has seen him now he wont reply to any thing i say ;D look on msn to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the public

9LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
top is a gay noob

10LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
iJoker wrote:top is a gay noob
Lol,trolling? LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Awesome-face-219x219

11LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
Light wrote:
light stfu. idiot.

12LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
iJoker wrote:
Light wrote:
light stfu. idiot.
idk who you talking to like this dude your a fail why come here from zz just cause every one hated you their

13LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Contributor
Light you're a dumbass. You didn't even know what me and Ram where doing. We just wanted to make a jif, and Ram said "Do it you humping me" And so I did. That isn't cybering. And you weren't there on what happened. Your grammar hasn't gotten better, you still suck, hard. And iJoker, saying I'm a gay noob, Noob is a new user, dumb s**t. And Gay, I'm not. And you can't really prove that. So at the topic. Light, you still fail at trying to troll. And at Kitsune, he's not being a dick, he's just making an idiot of himself right now. So thus making him a fail little kid.

14LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
@ Top, Bull crap man you and ram were going out then out of no were you broke up with him, Lol

15LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Contributor
Heard of a thing called "joking around" and pulse. I didn't want too. Since he forced me too. And you really can't do anything about that really. I just explain everything.

16LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Top you know what happened So stop trying to cover this up
im not going to fight any more with you
Its over and done with K?

17LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:18 am

Horror

Horror
LOL such a fail thread.

nuff said

18LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Why would you post that man
D;

19LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:35 am

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
Top wrote:Light you're a dumbass. You didn't even know what me and Ram where doing. We just wanted to make a jif, and Ram said "Do it you humping me" And so I did. That isn't cybering. And you weren't there on what happened. Your grammar hasn't gotten better, you still suck, hard. And iJoker, saying I'm a gay noob, Noob is a new user, dumb s**t. And Gay, I'm not. And you can't really prove that. So at the topic. Light, you still fail at trying to troll. And at Kitsune, he's not being a dick, he's just making an idiot of himself right now. So thus making him a fail little kid.
Wonder how long it took you to come up with this lie fggt GTFO you know you and Ram went out and cybered and we asked you and you tryed to hide it im not going out with ram and ram comes in yawl start cybeing and s**t

20LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 am

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
Light wrote:
Top wrote:Light you're a dumbass. You didn't even know what me and Ram where doing. We just wanted to make a jif, and Ram said "Do it you humping me" And so I did. That isn't cybering. And you weren't there on what happened. Your grammar hasn't gotten better, you still suck, hard. And iJoker, saying I'm a gay noob, Noob is a new user, dumb s**t. And Gay, I'm not. And you can't really prove that. So at the topic. Light, you still fail at trying to troll. And at Kitsune, he's not being a dick, he's just making an idiot of himself right now. So thus making him a fail little kid.
Wonder how long it took you to come up with this lie fggt GTFO you know you and Ram went out and cybered and we asked you and you tryed to hide it im not going out with ram and ram comes in yawl start cybeing and s**tLMAO Top, and Ram  .-. TrollFace-150x150

21LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
@Top so he forced you o.0 ,Ever hear of the X buton, just saying.

22LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
what is wrong with being Gay or Bi?

Last edited by Apocalypse on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

23LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
Apocalypse wrote:what is wrong with being Gay or Bi? i happen to b bi myself..
im not saying someing bad about bi its Ram is 17 or 18 and top is 13 or 14

24LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Light wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:what is wrong with being Gay or Bi? i happen to b bi myself..
im not saying someing bad about bi its Ram is 17 or 18 and top is 13 or 14
Shotacon... thats Rape right there.

25LMAO Top, and Ram  .-. Empty Re: LMAO Top, and Ram .-. Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Honsestly this topic has no point in it half of you ppl in it dont kno top or ram <-<

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next