Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we have SOTW?

Should we have SOTW? I_vote_lcap100%Should we have SOTW? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
Should we have SOTW? I_vote_lcap0%Should we have SOTW? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should we have SOTW? Empty Should we have SOTW? Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:56 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
hmm, i was thinking, should we have a Sig of the week contest every week? let me know so we can probably host it.

EDIT: Look for Desu's post for SOTW # 1

Last edited by Apocalypse on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

2Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:10 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
u copied desu xD

3Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
TzuKiX wrote:u copied desu xD
dis tyme we need a vote.

4Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:22 pm

des

des
Achiever
Apocalypse wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:u copied desu xD
dis tyme we need a vote.
I did add a poll, but Dale deleted all my posts, so I doubt you saw it. And I say yes we should.

5Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:24 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
i see.

6Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:11 pm

n e я o

Go ahead.

7Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
No, this would be copying Zerozaku.

8Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
No -_-

9Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:25 am

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
No, reason?
Because this site doesn't have enough active members.
It'll be a waste of time when only 2-3 people are participating.

10Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:16 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
LOL'D Copying zerozaku noy good idea.

11Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 pm

des

des
Achiever
Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"

12Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.

13Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:22 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.
Your the mad little kid who cares so much about ZZ that you had to make more than one post about it.

14Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
You sound mad.
Your the mad little kid who cares so much about ZZ that you had to make more than one post about it.
WTF, If you want them to come here and troll you all then be my fucking guest, u guess you like papa coming here and n e r o and sothe and song and all them trolling you guys.

15Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:47 am

des

des
Achiever
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
You sound mad.
WTF, If you want them to come here and troll you all then be my fucking guest, u guess you like papa coming here and n e r o and sothe and song and all them trolling you guys.
You do know he's the Admin, right? If he doesn't want them here, he can just ban the, from here. It's that simple. So, go ahead and bring them here, they already came here, he did his job and banned them.

16Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:56 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
You sound mad.
You do know he's the Admin, right? If he doesn't want them here, he can just ban the, from here. It's that simple. So, go ahead and bring them here, they already came here, he did his job and banned them.
*Them Also i never brought them here kid you know how papa got around the ban don't you? It's called IP change and proxies.

17Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:07 am

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
You sound mad.
*Them Also i never brought them here kid you know how papa got around the ban don't you? It's called IP change and proxies.

Hypocrite.
I love how you're calling everyone a troll, then naming people who fit your definition of troll.
When you troll just as much as they do.

18Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:10 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Sleepy wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
You sound mad.

Hypocrite.
I love how you're calling everyone a troll, then naming people who fit your definition of troll.
When you troll just as much as they do.
I don't troll man.

19Should we have SOTW? Empty Re: Should we have SOTW? Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
shouldnt have it i dnot think
not enough members wiling to try

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]