Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Empty Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 am

Prince

Prince
Fresh Meat
Either Legit or non Legit

2Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Empty Re: Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:43 am

des

des
Achiever
Noob way: use a flp. afro (Don't even play gaia, people just use fpls.)

3Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Empty Re: Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:49 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
If you ask in rallies enough, you might be able to get some of this new beta gold they're testing.
Some of the moderators often hang around in rallies undercover to give it out - it's called dark matter negative gold.
It's worth almost 10x as much as normal Gaia gold.
Ask around using the code word "dmng," that will get the mods' attention.

4Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Empty Re: Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 am

Prince

Prince
Fresh Meat
OwenWilson wrote:If you ask in rallies enough, you might be able to get some of this new beta gold they're testing.
Some of the moderators often hang around in rallies undercover to give it out - it's called dark matter negative gold.
It's worth almost 10x as much as normal Gaia gold.
Ask around using the code word "dmng," that will get the mods' attention.
wtf r u tlkin about lol

5Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Empty Re: Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:19 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
best way:

go into towns, make sure there is more than 15 people, stand in the exact middle of towns, and chant: "Cream Pie, Chicken, Apples, and crap, give me some gold, before i go fap"

then walk around the fountain 3 times, and say: "Ariba!"

Then you should see the screen dim to black, and a vortex opening up, making all the other players disappear. then the screen will turn back to normal, and a fairy will appear, click on it and you should get 45m.

if you want some proof, ask me and ill show you the proof.

6Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Empty Re: Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:31 am

Prince

Prince
Fresh Meat
ok nvm i guess u guys take me for a moron Neutral

7Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Empty Re: Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Prince wrote:ok nvm i guess u guys take me for a moron Neutral
lol we only messing with you.. lighten up.

8Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Empty Re: Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:52 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
Prince wrote:ok nvm i guess u guys take me for a moron Neutral
Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Lolumad

9Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Empty Re: Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 am

Prince

Prince
Fresh Meat
i know just saying lol not a good answer so far well one Razz

10Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Empty Re: Whats a Good Way to Earn Gaia Gold Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:09 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
omg Apocalypse, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for some proof. o _o

I GATTA SEE DIS

@Topic; Buying low, selling high (I SUCK AT THIS BECAUSE I'M IMPATIENT), do the crappy flash games (booty grab works well, I hear) or be good at getting along with rich people (THAS HOW I DO ET)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]