Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Lounge » Discussion » Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunting  Empty Hunting Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:52 am

des

des
Achiever
Hunting  Ghost_animated Hey, guys. Have you ever tried to do a ghost hunt anywhere? I have. Just share a story, video, EVP and more. I've gotten a EVP so many times. I'm trying to go for an apparition. Places you've been? What kind of places have you been for this? What did you hear? The first time I've done this, I was at my house and my dog just started to bark for no reason. I went to get my iPod to record and I did get an EVP of someone saying, "...Dog..." Weird but I got it. Share your stories.

2Hunting  Empty Re: Hunting Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
I've ghost hunted before in the field behind me, my friend saw a ghost who said to spend time with his g'ma, the next day or two she died.

3Hunting  Empty Re: Hunting Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:28 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Those are both ookie-spookie stories. Hunting  Itisamystery
I've personally never been ghost-hunting or anything, but my old literature teacher was very interested in that stuff. Most of the classmates thought he was nuts or something, but personally I just think they disdained how much homework he assigned while we were studying the Odyssey.
Anyways he told an interesting story about how there used to be a playground back behind the school (which had a swingset for two, a small slide and some of those ponies that you rock on) that had frequent activity after a young girl in the school had comitted suicide. The horses would rock, not due to wind or people pushing it, swings would swing and whenever you went near the place you would feel uncomfortable. Some people even claimed they saw or heard things around the playground. After they tore it down there wasn't any activity in the same area, however, a few days after it was gone, my teacher did say he saw a misty figure pass by the door nearest to what used to be the playground, then never had any strange experiences like that on the school grounds again. Eerie, right?
Honestly I'm iffy about all of this stuff, but I never intend to go head on into a supposedly haunted house myself to check it out. I want to live my life not knowing.

Yes, I am a pussy.

4Hunting  Empty Re: Hunting Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
zirDesu wrote:Hunting  Ghost_animated Hey, guys. Have you ever tried to do a ghost hunt anywhere? I have. Just share a story, video, EVP and more. I've gotten a EVP so many times. I'm trying to go for an apparition. Places you've been? What kind of places have you been for this? What did you hear? The first time I've done this, I was at my house and my dog just started to bark for no reason. I went to get my iPod to record and I did get an EVP of someone saying, "...Dog..." Weird but I got it. Share your stories.
I should try that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Lounge » Discussion » Hunting