Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My sister and her friend.. Empty My sister and her friend.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:00 am

They got in a car accident her friend ran through a red light and hit the car the car hit my sisters side the friends car got towed and the tire is bent and back bumper isn't pretty.

2My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:48 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Are they okay?

3My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
OMG, are they okay atleast?

4My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Is the car okay?

5My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
And ur sis?..Is she okay too..?

6My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:06 pm

car is fucked up they're fine.

7My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Oh Ok I Was Worried Bout The Car :I

8My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:13 pm

bent tire back bumper fucked. The driver of other car was sent to hospital i think they were Asians.

9My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:15 am

I dont believe it

10My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:17 am

Don't i don't really care.

11My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:25 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Thank God there okay, thats not a shocker their Asians, duhh they can't see with their eyes.. Lol

12My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Hhaha so fucken true!xD^^^

13My sister and her friend.. Empty Re: My sister and her friend.. Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:34 am

They are vicious

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]