Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Behold a pale horse Empty Behold a pale horse Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Il just copy from wiki
Code:
Behold a Pale Horse is a 1991 book by William Milton Cooper. (ISBN 0929385225) Written after Cooper had been a member of the US Naval Intelligence Briefing Team of the Commander in Chief of the United States Pacific Fleet, the book details many of Cooper's claims about the alleged influence of UFOs on US government agencies, the New World Order, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the alleged Apollo hoaxes and other topics. Another claim made in the book pertains to his own death. William Cooper, seemingly paranoid, claimed that he would be shot to death on his own property. True to his "fate," he was gunned down in precisely this manner years after publishing the book and settling down in Arizona. The title of the book alludes to a passage in the Bible, Revelation 6:8: "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

2Behold a pale horse Empty Re: Behold a pale horse Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:05 am

william cooper is my hero. he was murdered by police @ his home 2 months after 9 11 which he had predicted the nwo was going to do to take away more of our freedoms. rip cooper we need more men like him in these times...

3Behold a pale horse Empty Re: Behold a pale horse Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
enigma wrote:william cooper is my hero. he was murdered by police @ his home 2 months after 9 11 which he had predicted the nwo was going to do to take away more of our freedoms. rip cooper we need more men like him in these times...
So true, I wonder why som1 -reped me for this...

4Behold a pale horse Empty Re: Behold a pale horse Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:25 pm

I +1 rep'd you back, only an idiot would -1 rep you for this.

As for the book, its a good place to start if you want to learn about the New World Order.

one of the most interesting stories of his would be claiming that "ALIENS" had recorded the crucifixion of Christ and showed it to the government to prove the event did indeed happen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Go there to watch the video of him predicting September 9 11 2011 months before it happened. He knew Bin Laden would be used as a scapegoat but in reality the New World Order Aka Shadow Government would be behind the attack

5Behold a pale horse Empty Re: Behold a pale horse Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Yeh theres alot of no life trolls on site XD
Makes it imposible to get anything done

6Behold a pale horse Empty Re: Behold a pale horse Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:03 pm

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
Huh, i never heard of this book. i don't know what this is about can you explain it

Last edited by Ninja on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

7Behold a pale horse Empty Re: Behold a pale horse Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:01 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Ninja wrote:Huh, i never heard of this book.
Get out of the thread if you're not going to contribute.

Erebus, you made the first post a little hard to read by putting coding tags on it or whatever.
Anyways I need to start reading books again, ugh.
What is this book about and would you suggest it?

8Behold a pale horse Empty Re: Behold a pale horse Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:09 am

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
Veve wrote:
Ninja wrote:Huh, i never heard of this book.
Get out of the thread if you're not going to contribute.

Erebus, you made the first post a little hard to read by putting coding tags on it or whatever.
Anyways I need to start reading books again, ugh.
What is this book about and would you suggest it?
I'll just edit it i was trying to make it sound like i don't know what this is about and can you explain it.

9Behold a pale horse Empty Re: Behold a pale horse Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:49 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse ;D

Wikipedia wrote:The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in the last book of the New Testament of the Bible, called the Book of Revelation of Jesus Christ to Saint John the Evangelist at 6:1-8. The chapter tells of a "'book'/'scroll' in God's right hand that is sealed with seven seals". The Lamb of God/Lion of Judah (Jesus Christ) opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses. Although some interpretations differ, the four riders are commonly seen as symbolizing Conquest,[1] War,[2] Famine[3] and Death, respectively. The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the four horsemen are to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment.

10Behold a pale horse Empty Re: Behold a pale horse Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 pm

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
Apocalypse wrote:Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse ;D
No, you idiot.

Wikipedia wrote:The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in the last book of the New Testament of the Bible, called the Book of Revelation of Jesus Christ to Saint John the Evangelist at 6:1-8. The chapter tells of a "'book'/'scroll' in God's right hand that is sealed with seven seals". The Lamb of God/Lion of Judah (Jesus Christ) opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses. Although some interpretations differ, the four riders are commonly seen as symbolizing Conquest,[1] War,[2] Famine[3] and Death, respectively. The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the four horsemen are to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]