Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:23 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master

2Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:25 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
whats this?

3Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:40 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Bullies xD

4Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:28 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Anonymous kicking a troll's ass

5Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:29 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Fiction wrote:Anonymous kicking a troll's ass
lolk

6Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:45 am

ok

7Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 am

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Anonymous is crazy but, that could have easily have been planed and they are not even real Anonymous members..........

8Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 2:13 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Could be but he's in the hospital right now for being a troll:O

9Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 2:20 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Here I'll give some info on Josh.
He's a kid who made lots of youtube videos about Justin Bieber and his comments and himself.
His comments mostly said troll and he got "pissed off".
He's bi and he supports Justin Bieber.
Him and his friend went on a hacking rage last year and his phone number and other info was spread on the web.
He had cops come to him because of the hacking and other things.
People were randomly calling his house all the time because info got out.
Pretty much it what I know.

10Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 am

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Josh is the kid running away?

11Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 2:25 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Yes Hawk thats him

He amde multiple accounts such as:
JoshChristian100
JoshChristian99
Jacksfilms
Benbighitter

The first two he pretnded to be christian and he made religious videos and amde a "War" with 4Chan

The 3rd he pretended to be agy and like Justin Bieber and Teamed up with EricDouglace to make a war against LifeInATent and starting ahcking randon users like boxxxy

4th he made retarded 2 second videos:PP

12Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 am

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
Yeah, this is totally "ending" someone.
Also, I find it hilarious that you guys are obsessed with Anon.
But something you all should know.

Not everyone with Vendetta masks are Anonymous

God.

13Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
But they are badass:)

14Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 2:52 am

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Yes I know that, people say they are but, they aren't.

I just like their masks and their name so that is why my username is what it is.

15Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
So you're Like Jr Anonymous:PP

16Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 am

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Yeah you can call me that Lol

17Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
SUCCESSFULL TROLL IS SUCCESSFULL

18Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 3:07 am

i'd beat up trolls hahaha

19Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Empty Re: Anonymous Ends JoshChristian Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Like thsoe people!xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]