Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I was smoking on this yesterday Empty I was smoking on this yesterday Sun May 01, 2011 2:42 pm

I was smoking on this yesterday Img0378b.th

I woke up high

heres the other video of kush I blazed with my broham 2 weeks ago

Last edited by E O N on Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

2I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Sun May 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Looks goood! Razz

3I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Sun May 01, 2011 5:45 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Your cool.You smoke weed and other shit etc. There is nothing to be proud of........

4I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Sun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Dude, that shit looks GOOOOOODD!!!! :O:O:O Fucking Send me some yea?

5I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Sun May 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Oscar you almsor raped me when you were stoned as hell -.-

6I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 2:37 am

Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist
That looks like some dank weed.

7I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 2:59 am

All weed imo looks the same

8I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Unknown wrote:All weed imo looks the same
Wtf? Not at all

9I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
I had som of this shit and it would stick to ur fingers if u touched it >.< Omg i got fuckin stoned
👽

10I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Unknown wrote:All weed imo looks the same

Not all marijuana looks the same..
There is many strains, to many to count from cross breeding every damn day, anyways I uploaded the video but it came out horrible. damn phone camera sucks @ shooting things upclose

I HAVE A WAY BETTER VIDEO OF another type of bud, im having trouble uploading it though

11I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Well they do to me..

12I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
No most of them are different

13I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:38 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Well I am glad Unknown doesn't know, that tells us he doesn't smoke weed. That's a good thing.

14I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Wtf he says he smokes 24/7 O_O

15I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:41 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
I bet he doesn't, he thinks all weed looks the same..........

16I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Well weed smells good but the shit i try isn't moist so it tastes like shit.

17I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
E O N did you even smoke this..............I didn't see you on the video....

18I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:45 pm

I smoke weed not often like every day but yeah

19I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:46 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Nothing to be proud of, doesn't make you cool.

20I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:47 pm

We don't do it to be cool we do it because it's fun to be high.

21I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:49 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Fun? No, it fun because your with your friends and you show off.

22I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:50 pm

I don't show off dawg.

23I was smoking on this yesterday Empty Re: I was smoking on this yesterday Mon May 02, 2011 10:51 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Sure you don't Crow. I bet you do it everyday.To be "cool".

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]