Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Favorite Baseball team? Empty Your Favorite Baseball team? Fri May 13, 2011 11:35 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Your Favorite Baseball team? Mlb_mets_82Your Favorite Baseball team? Mets

My Favorite team is the New York Mets, they are off on a rough start but, lets hope they get back on their feet.

What is your favorite baseball team?

*Note* If you don't have one don't post.

2Your Favorite Baseball team? Empty Re: Your Favorite Baseball team? Fri May 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
I used to like the Aqua Sox and The Mariners.

3Your Favorite Baseball team? Empty Re: Your Favorite Baseball team? Fri May 13, 2011 11:42 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Used to? Who do you now? Or do you not like baseball anymore?

PS: I wear my Mets hates every time they win

Your Favorite Baseball team? Mets-1

This is not my hat, same thing but, it's not really mine, I got this from photobucket but, it's the same one. The big sticker is gone but, the size sticker is still there.

4Your Favorite Baseball team? Empty Re: Your Favorite Baseball team? Sat May 14, 2011 1:20 am

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
I like them still but i haven't been to a game in hella long

5Your Favorite Baseball team? Empty Re: Your Favorite Baseball team? Sat May 14, 2011 2:53 am

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Cool,I go to Red Sox games cause I live in Boston and it woul take like 4 hours to go to go see a Mets game. Red Sox are my 2nd favorite team.

6Your Favorite Baseball team? Empty Re: Your Favorite Baseball team? Sat May 14, 2011 3:10 am

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
Yeah, i got this really annoying kid who has some mental issues who likes the boston red sox and the stupid patriots.

7Your Favorite Baseball team? Empty Re: Your Favorite Baseball team? Sat May 14, 2011 3:15 am

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Patriots suck, Red Sox are all right, I like the Vikings coming to Football.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]