Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:17 am

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
He doesn't deserve to be chat mod he abuses power banning me from chat for no reason.

2Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:19 am

des

des
Achiever
My reason: you're an idiot. Everyone would agree with me. Nuff said'.

3Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:20 am

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
You need to read the rules of being a mod you can't kick or ban someone because you don't like them if they're trolling or flaming kick them but you just kick me for no reason.

4Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:21 am

des

des
Achiever
I actually didn't want to be chatmod. I don't even know why Raze gave me the powers to be a chatmod. So please, don't complaint.

5Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:23 am

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
I am complaining at you for doing the opposite of what you're supposed to do if you don't want to be one then tell one of the admins to take it off.

6Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:23 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Your posting his FB on chat

7Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:24 am

des

des
Achiever
@ Fiction, I don't care if he posts my Facebook on the chat, the chat will be cleared sooner or later.

@ Beeermaid, what, bro? Made no sense.

8Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:24 am

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
You asked what it was

9Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:26 am

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
... tell the admins to demote you then instead of being a bad chat mod.

10Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:28 am

des

des
Achiever
Ham is good, don't you agree?

11Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:30 am

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
No i don't

12Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:30 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
I Like Tacos

13Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:32 am

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
One of you be a good chat mod and do your job of unbanning me.

14Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:47 am

des

des
Achiever
Hmm, pizza sounds nice right now, brb guise.

15Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:48 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Mmmm Pizza Imam get some too brb

16Desu shouldn't be chatmod Empty Re: Desu shouldn't be chatmod Sat May 14, 2011 2:48 am

Geico

Geico
Spoiler
Pizza is greasy and makes you fat.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]