Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A few questions about CT activity Empty A few questions about CT activity Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:17 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Just curious about this because whenever I log on the place is completely empty. So yeah.

Questions:

- What time of day do you usually log onto CT?
    - How many times a week do you check CT?
    - How long do you generally stay logged in?

Personally I'm not a very active at all member so I just check whenever I remember to.
That could be anywhere from early morning to late evening, a few times a week to being gone for months on end.
And I usually log out after checking all new posts and replying if I feel like it, it doesn't usually take much more than 10 minutes.
After reading the new posts, I sit around in the chat and wait for someone to log in, and I log out like five minutes after waiting because nobody ever shows up and I never really expect them to.

Your turn to answer, go.

2A few questions about CT activity Empty Re: A few questions about CT activity Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:04 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Once a day, If noones here, then fck it..
Because of thr activity..About 20 seconds at the most

3A few questions about CT activity Empty Re: A few questions about CT activity Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:49 am

Z3N0C1D3

Z3N0C1D3
Undertaker
Twice a day
7 days
I stay logged in like an hour or two hours ;3

4A few questions about CT activity Empty Re: A few questions about CT activity Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
- What time of day do you usually log onto CT?
10AM-10PM EST
- How many times a week do you check CT?
- How long do you generally stay logged in?
10 minutes

5A few questions about CT activity Empty Re: A few questions about CT activity Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
Whenever I feel like it
1, maybe 2.
3-5 minutes or 'till I read all posts

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]