Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryan

Ryan
Veve, Maggie - She's very talented, a very pro artist so she has knowledge in this and many other topics/subjects.
She has tried to improve this forum to only get dumbed out by the dumb faggots on here this includes "beeer".

Desu<3, Carlos - He is also talented, very good @ graphics & other various technical propositions.
He has developed & improved this site 10 fold over the past by contributing and helping out. Listen to him.

Thomas - He's also helped out with a lot of crap here on his "site" he never rejects or denies to help people, therefore he's a good bitch.

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
And why should we listen to any of them? out of the 3 you listed i would only listen to Thomas(Raze) since he is founder of CT.

Ryan

Ryan
B Dawg wrote:And why should we listen to any of them? out of the 3 you listed i would only listen to Thomas(Raze) since he is founder of CT.
because your replies dumb them out??!?!! I suggest you take advice from them and just don't reply with anything stupid

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
no one listen to me, ill give u Emo Advise! lol jk

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
I will only listen to Raze since he's the Admin.

Veve

Veve
Beast
B Dawg wrote:I will only listen to Raze since he's the Admin.
You already stated that, no need to point it out again.

@topic; yeeeeaa buddy
I do feel like a lot of the shit I say gets overlooked here, even if I make a really good point, just because I'm from ZZ and they think I hate CT.
I just hate beeer. Everyone else I'm okay with or don't really care about either way.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Veve wrote:
B Dawg wrote:I will only listen to Raze since he's the Admin.
You already stated that, no need to point it out again.

@topic; yeeeeaa buddy
I do feel like a lot of the shit I say gets overlooked here, even if I make a really good point, just because I'm from ZZ and they think I hate CT.
I just hate Brian. Everyone else I'm okay with or don't really care about either way.
It's sad because you only know me on the internet did you know that you can't really get to know a person through the internet? So when you say you know me and stuff you really don't only the people who have met me in real life know me.

Veve

Veve
Beast
Cerberus wrote:It's sad because you only know me on the internet did you know that you can't really get to know a person through the internet? So when you say you know me and stuff you really don't only the people who have met me in real life know me.
Your run-on sentences bore me.

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
Veve wrote:
Cerberus wrote:It's sad because you only know me on the internet did you know that you can't really get to know a person through the internet? So when you say you know me and stuff you really don't only the people who have met me in real life know me.
If I knew how to rep I would +rep that Razz

Veve

Veve
Beast
Marcus wrote:
Veve wrote:
Lmao it's over on the right side of the posts --->
I don't know if all users are able to rep or not.

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Veve wrote:
Marcus wrote:
Veve wrote:
Lmao it's over on the right side of the posts --->
I don't know if all users are able to rep or not.
People have to have 0 or more rep I believe to rep.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Mhm Thomas is probably one of the only few people i like on this site which is why i said i would only listen to him. Since he is the admin and the other two are just plain old members.

SeA

SeA
Spoiler
You guys can listen to me D:

Last edited by SeA on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Don't Forget Fiction Razz

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Yes, let's all listen to Fiction make him Admin he is awesome.

Ryan

Ryan
I don't know why the fuck this thread has gotten so many pathetic replies.
OK Brian let me get a few things clear; maggie doesn't care, 'arguing' with her is like grasping water.
I didn't create this thread to 'annoy' people, nor make an offence to anyone else on this forum.

They're just tips!!!!

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Well of course everyone should listen to me I'm the owner/creator of this site.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
No duh Thomas, you're admin

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]