Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Empty When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 am

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
When will we be doing anymore SOTW's?

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
No one really does any graphics on here.

SeA

SeA
Spoiler
What does SOTW stand for?

4When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Empty Re: When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Sig of the week.

5When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Empty Re: When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Oh, well the last one was before the Summer.

SeA

SeA
Spoiler
@Raze Gotcha

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Well I mean if we got more graphic designers on here I would host one.

8When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Empty Re: When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
@ Thomas, would you make me a signature please lol? @Topic, we do need more graphic designers here probably only got about 1 or 2 of them on here.

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Can you tell me what you want it to look like and say?

10When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Empty Re: When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:14 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
MW3 Backround Cerberus name on it

11When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Empty Re: When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
I can make some pretty good sigs, and since Desu is away maybe someone else can host?

12When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Empty Re: When are we going to do anymore SOTW? Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
I could probably host one next week probably.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]