Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:00 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Does anyone here play Skyrim? I rented it for PS3 and it's actually fun lol. Here is info on the game. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth installment in The Elder Scrolls action role-playing video game series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It was released on November 11, 2011 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Skyrim's main story revolves around the player character's efforts to defeat Alduin, the firstborn of Tamriel's primary deity Akatosh. Alduin is prophesied to destroy the world. Set two hundred years after Oblivion, the game takes place in the land of Skyrim, which is in the midst of a civil war after the assassination of the High King. The open world gameplay of the Elder Scrolls series returns in Skyrim; the player can explore the land at will and ignore or postpone the main quest indefinitely. Following its release, the game received universal acclaim from critics.

2Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
I want to get skyrim but I'm not paying 60$ for it.

3Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
Thomas wrote:I want to get skyrim but I'm not paying 60$ for it.
30$?

We can split it on steam.

4Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Rouge wrote:
30$?

But then we would have to confirm that email crap everytime.

5Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Veve

Veve
Beast
If Sothe could date Skyrim instead of me I'm 110% sure that he would.
He LOVES Skyrim and he wants to marry it.
Sothe and Skyrim sittin' in a tree. Kay eye ess ess eye en gee.

6Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:08 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Thomas wrote:
Rouge wrote:
30$?

But then we would have to confirm that email crap everytime.
It's a fun game and i'm only at the beginning Razz

7Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
I got the game about a week ago and it's really good so far.

8Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:33 am

Nick

Nick
What's the object of it?

9Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:42 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
It's pretty you against lots of things people, dragons, animals and other things.

10Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:32 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Thomas wrote:It's pretty you against lots of things people, dragons, animals and other things.
Don't delete my post because it's better than yours. @Topic. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (known typically as Skyrim) is an action role-playing open world video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth installment in The Elder Scrolls action role-playing video game series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Skyrim was released on November 11, 2011 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Skyrim's main story revolves around the player character's efforts to defeat Alduin, the firstborn of Tamriel's primary deity Akatosh. Alduin is prophesied to destroy the world. Set two hundred years after Oblivion, the game takes place in the fictional province of Skyrim, upon the continent of Tamriel, and the planet of Nirn. Skyrim is in the midst of a civil war after the High King fell in a duel against the leader of the Stormcloaks rebel group. The open world gameplay of the Elder Scrolls series returns in Skyrim; the player can explore the land at will and ignore or postpone the main quest indefinitely.
You're welcome

11Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
DJ Fresh wrote:
Thomas wrote:It's pretty you against lots of things people, dragons, animals and other things.
Don't delete my post because it's better than yours. @Topic. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (known typically as Skyrim) is an action role-playing open world video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth installment in The Elder Scrolls action role-playing video game series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Skyrim was released on November 11, 2011 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Skyrim's main story revolves around the player character's efforts to defeat Alduin, the firstborn of Tamriel's primary deity Akatosh. Alduin is prophesied to destroy the world. Set two hundred years after Oblivion, the game takes place in the fictional province of Skyrim, upon the continent of Tamriel, and the planet of Nirn. Skyrim is in the midst of a civil war after the High King fell in a duel against the leader of the Stormcloaks rebel group. The open world gameplay of the Elder Scrolls series returns in Skyrim; the player can explore the land at will and ignore or postpone the main quest indefinitely.
You're welcome
You don't have to do the quest you can wonder off on your own like 20mins into the game and do w/e or you can do the quest.

12Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:40 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
You can only level up by killing monsters in the game most of the bosses in here are hard for example killing a dragon is hard if you have shit weapons.

13Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
There is one reason why I wont play Skyrim:
I used to have a reason, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

14Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:22 am

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
Marcus wrote:There is one reason why I wont play Skyrim:
I used to have a reason, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
this

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]