Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do you make a client? Empty How do you make a client? Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:10 am

John10210

Fresh Meat
can anyone teach me how to make a gaia client for rally or whatever I know I'm new I just wanna make my own and no i wont abuse it I just use them for avi hax and stuff

2How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:29 am

Contributor
Don't ask for stuff like that. But, I'll help. ^______^

3How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:31 am

John10210

Fresh Meat
You will Thanks.
Sorry I wont again

4How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:34 am

Contributor
If you ask, it doesn't get you anywhere in people's help, really. Well, you have a msn?

5How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:35 am

John10210

Fresh Meat
yea I do, do you want me to message it to you?

6How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:39 am

Contributor
Yeah, give me your msn. And from there, we can start.

7How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Hey add me aswell i can teach you some simple **** like auto typer Gui's etc.

8How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:01 am

Taco

Taco
Fresh Meat
I can also make clients but send me a message for my msn and i'll be glad to show you how. kthnx-

9How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Whats ur msn?

10How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
if anyone ever needs help with client, u can ask me, but 1 thing, i work on VB.

11How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
TzuKiX wrote:Hey add me aswell i can teach you some simple **** like auto typer Gui's etc.
w
wow people -reped me from that, pathetix, what i cant help a new person?

12How do you make a client? Empty Re: How do you make a client? Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
TzuKiX wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:Hey add me aswell i can teach you some simple **** like auto typer Gui's etc.
w
wow people -reped me from that, pathetix, what i cant help a new person?
im sure some 1 from zz who came in just to -rep ppl.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]