Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ways to get site more active Empty Ways to get site more active Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:51 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
We need people to be more active in forums besides just iJoker
We need more users and we hope you users can help us get some i got every one i know to join
do you guys have any ideas to get the site more active?

2Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Any ideas people Srsly im asking for your help

3Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Wacko9001

With senior year starting up i will try to be as active as i can, but school does come first. but i will start posting more.

4Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Wacko9001 wrote:With senior year starting up i will try to be as active as i can, but school does come first. but i will start posting more.
That might get forums a little more active ;c but we need a way to get more users i mean the posting is good we already are in the 2k posting we just need more users

5Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Contributor
Actually, only the same people get on. The site is only active with the same people. Try telling them to active. They say "NO"

6Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:35 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
make som ads that look gud and not like s**t lol
put up some good ones on good sites

7Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
OwenWilson wrote:make som ads that look gud and not like s**t lol
put up some good ones on good sites
yah this site is just plain

8Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Ill make some of my friends join...

9Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
i think we need new, beter graphics too btw
cuz idk, i dont like the design on here....
Sad
its kind of dulll and theres not much special about thsi stie compared to others
we need to stand out

10Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
OwenWilson wrote:i think we need new, beter graphics too btw
Sad
its kind of dulll and theres not much special about thsi stie compared to others
we need to stand out
Well, I'm going to be changing some stuff around here and fix any problems we'll have i'm working on something on the chat for right now Wink

11Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:41 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Yeah,ban all the trolls

12Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
Raze wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:i think we need new, beter graphics too btw
Sad
we need to stand out
Well, I'm going to be changing some stuff around here and fix any problems we'll have i'm working on something on the chat for right now Wink
awesome!
u should update the graphics to something god
and also i think we havve two many smilies....
find a good set of them that every1 will use, instead of 120000 of them all at aonce
quality > quanty

13Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:00 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Ban all trolls and flamers kthx

14Ways to get site more active Empty Re: Ways to get site more active Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
Dark Menace wrote:Ban all trolls and flamers kthx
this would help

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]