Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help On Some Math Empty Need help On Some Math Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
3+5 = ?

2Need help On Some Math Empty Re: Need help On Some Math Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:13 pm

des

des
Achiever
Don't spam on here. You're a Mod Assistant/Forum Mod. You should know. You should move your own post to spam. And the answer is 8.

3Need help On Some Math Empty Re: Need help On Some Math Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Desu wrote:Don't spam on here. You're a Mod Assistant/Forum Mod. You should know. You should move your own post to spam. And the answer is 8.

Don't try to troll me.
);
This site was created to avoid trolls from ZZ, ect.
Don't troll; Grow a funny bone.
Other words; Get some humor.
Don't be a stuck up loser.

Also it's not spam; I'am talking on topic.
Gtfo.

4Need help On Some Math Empty Re: Need help On Some Math Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:55 pm

des

des
Achiever
Sleepy wrote:
Desu wrote:Don't spam on here. You're a Mod Assistant/Forum Mod. You should know. You should move your own post to spam. And the answer is 8.

Don't try to troll me.
);

Gtfo.
I'm not from zerozaku, I know there fags. I'm not trolling. I'm just telling you the right thing. And I know this was needed to be a joke. It could have been better in spam. And I gave you the answer.
Need help On Some Math Calc_img 3 + 5 = 8 And you saying 'gtfo' doesn't make you seem better as a mod Assistant. I have a funny bone. Just don't find this funny.

5Need help On Some Math Empty Re: Need help On Some Math Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Desu wrote:
Sleepy wrote:

Don't try to troll me.
);

Gtfo.
I'm not from zerozaku, I know there fags. I'm not trolling. I'm just telling you the right thing. And I know this was needed to be a joke. It could have been better in spam. And I gave you the answer.
Need help On Some Math Calc_img 3 + 5 = 8 And you saying 'gtfo' doesn't make you seem better as a mod Assistant. I have a funny bone. Just don't find this funny.

You're telling me what to do- Therefore Trolling.
Thats why I said- Grow a funny bone.
Learn how to make humor of things.
And why post that?
Theirs no point in it- You know you're just gonna piss some one off.

6Need help On Some Math Empty Re: Need help On Some Math Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 pm

des

des
Achiever
Sleepy wrote:
Desu wrote:
Sleepy wrote:

Don't try to troll me.
);

Gtfo.

Learn how to make funny of things.
And why post that?
There's a big difference between trolling and not trolling. I assume you think that's trolling right away? Well, I'm not really going to 'fight' with a Mod/Assistant. But good luck on your math. Hoped what I Googled helped you. 3+5=8 ^__^ So really if you post a flame post about please don't. You could have made this more funny like "OMFG I HAVE A TEST, WHAT'S 3+5?!?!?" I would have laughed.

7Need help On Some Math Empty Re: Need help On Some Math Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
Desu wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Desu wrote:
Sleepy wrote:

Don't try to troll me.
);

Gtfo.

Learn how to make funny of things.
And why post that?
There's a big difference between trolling and not trolling. I assume you think that's trolling right away? Well, I'm not really going to 'fight' with a Mod/Assistant. But good luck on your math. Hoped what I Googled helped you. 3+5=8 ^__^ So really if you post a flame post about please don't. You could have made this more funny like "OMFG I HAVE A TEST, WHAT'S 3+5?!?!?" I would have laughed.

Not true one definition of " Trolling" is inflammatory.
Meaning -
tending to arouse anger, hostility, passion, etc.:

You knew this would make me mad.

8Need help On Some Math Empty Re: Need help On Some Math Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:58 am

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
Both of you
Need help On Some Math Troll-Face-u-mad

9Need help On Some Math Empty Re: Need help On Some Math Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:23 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
lmfao its 8 u dumpass

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]