Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
Gaia sH!t like clients and bots ect,,,

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

REP Me i made it >.<

I didin't make any of the program in there only the links i toke them and put them for people to download

Ohhh i almost forgot if you want to get them youl need a verification password

Last edited by CooKie :3 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

2Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
whats the pass?

3Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 am

des

des
Achiever
This is very lame. It's pretty simple thing to get the clients. And you might want to fix it. Some of the clients don't work. Thanks for trying but -rep. I don't see why I should rep you.
Note, I'm not flaming.

4Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Protozoidx

Protozoidx
What version of AutoIt did you code this in? I'm highly interested.

Also, please read my post in the Spam section: Protip to the Contributors.

I should -rep you for making a program that leaks Gaiaonline clients and the bad intro.

But the only reason why I'm giving you +rep is because I like the Windows Command Interface.

It's rare you see those types of projects among the Computer Talks community.

*Edit* Personoid created the Halloween bot not Cake. Fix the credits up a bit.

5Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:30 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
Rogue wrote:What version of AutoIt did you code this in? I'm highly interested.

*Edit* Personoid created the Halloween bot not Cake. Fix the credits up a bit.
Thanks bro ill fix this quickly :epicface:

editz

Its easy to make a program in Command Prompt ^-^

6Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Protozoidx

Protozoidx
Never said it was hard to make a program in Command Prompt I said it was rare among the C.T community.

7Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
Ohh mmks x3

8Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 am

Protozoidx

Protozoidx
CooKie :3 wrote:Ohh mmks x3

k

Mind checking on what version of AutoIt you're using and posting it here?

Here's a little code I spoofed up that can perform this task for you with relative ease.

Code:
InputBox("AutoIt Version Finder", "The version of the AutoIt software you're using is in the Input below.", @AutoItVersion)

9Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:57 am

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
its not autoit

10Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:06 am

Protozoidx

Protozoidx
CooKie :3 wrote:its not autoit

Try to use some common sense please.

Try not give a program an icon that's not even relative to the language it's coded in.

11Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:43 am

des

des
Achiever
Rogue, he's trying to troll. So when people download it, they will go to there decompilers and try it. So when nothing comes up, they's be like, "Damn, he was trolling."

12Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Protozoidx

Protozoidx
Desu wrote:Rogue, he's trying to troll. So when people download it, they will go to there decompilers and try it. So when nothing comes up, they's be like, "Damn, he was trolling."

Wow, decompilers, seriously?

Kids, disassembling programs are not the answer to your problems.

Note to self: The emotes on this site are horrible.

Last edited by Rogue on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:31 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
@ Desu stop the s**t bro your the one trolling like if you didin't like with keep posting s**t about my program go bother someone else, pluss i started it in note pad converted in to a .exe and added the autoit icon now you get dipshit i have nothing to hide -.-

EDIT

Pluss ive tried to decompile an .exe that was coded in autoit it's no longer possible to decompile unless to people wich know how to decompile the old fashion way.

14Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Protozoidx

Protozoidx
CooKie :3 wrote:@ Desu stop the s**t bro your the one trolling like if you didin't like with keep posting s**t about my program go bother someone else, pluss i started it in note pad converted in to a .exe and added the autoit icon now you get dipshit i have nothing to hide -.-

EDIT

Pluss ive tried to decompile an .exe that was coded in autoit it's no longer possible to decompile unless to people wich know how to decompile the old fashion way.

Well, if he did troll you it's because you clearly said that the program you made was NOT coded in AutoIt.

And decompiling programs coded in AutoIt are still possible.
I should know, you decompiled one of mine.

15Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:14 am

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
Bro when i try to decompile an exe i get an error i coded it in notepad and saved it as a bat file the converted in to a exe and i didin't decompile any of your clients

16Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:15 am

Protozoidx

Protozoidx
CooKie :3 wrote:Bro when i try to decompile an exe i get an error i coded it in notepad and saved it as a bat file the converted in to a exe and i didin't decompile any of your clients

Remember, the Halloween bot bro?

17Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:43 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
Yeah i didin't decompile it :? WTF

18Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:54 am

Z3N0C1D3

Z3N0C1D3
Undertaker
Halloween bot. I love it! Very Happy

19Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:42 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
The fake one or the one that Personoid made?

20Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:43 am

Protozoidx

Protozoidx
CooKie :3 wrote:The fake one or the one that Personoid made?

The one I made obviously.

(Fake)

21Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
I dont get why you people make those but its awsome =3

22Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Protozoidx

Protozoidx
CooKie :3 wrote:I dont get why you people make those but its awsome =3

Why state the obvious?

Embarassed

23Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:25 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
Cause for ppl who don't know that need to know it =3

24Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Vendor

Fresh Meat
Well cookie your doing such a great job I'm on my phone so I can't download it but all the rest that is saying s**t is just becsuse u puit. All the clients toghether. So should just get a life

Repped you for your great work

25Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Empty Re: Cookies :3 Program *CMD* Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Protozoidx

Protozoidx
Vendor wrote:Well cookie your doing such a great job I'm on my phone so I can't download it but all the rest that is saying s**t is just becsuse u puit. All the clients toghether. So should just get a life

Repped you for your great work

You would +rep him for this considering this program gives you the exact location on where to find Gaiaonline clients.

Also, I couldn't read half of what you're saying.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next