Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what do you think of gaia Empty what do you think of gaia Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:33 am

shadowwolf023

shadowwolf023
Contributor
Am jwing

2what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:37 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
Gaya* i think is a cominy where perv,pedo, & little kids "Hang out"

3what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

shadowwolf023

shadowwolf023
Contributor
Or just people who want to cyber e.e
and trying to kill themselfs

4what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:27 am

Z3N0C1D3

Z3N0C1D3
Undertaker
gaiaonline is a good online game but kids using it for wrong way such as cybering, making online relationship and others etc.

5what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:29 am

shadowwolf023

shadowwolf023
Contributor
Ya ik

6what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:06 am

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
Like i saw these guys and girl and a boy practically they fallen inlove over the internet there were saying i love you all ways huuging and -kisses- -.-

7what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:12 am

Z3N0C1D3

Z3N0C1D3
Undertaker
Xion wrote:Like i saw these guys and girl and a boy practically they fallen inlove over the internet there were saying i love you all ways huuging and -kisses- -.-

lmao.skiddies

8what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 am

shadowwolf023

shadowwolf023
Contributor
Lol

9what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:49 am

xRebirth12345

xRebirth12345
Fresh Meat
I guess it's alright

10what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:52 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Boring, Retarded, Stupid, Full of Wangsters, Cyber Noobs, Gangster-Wannabe's

11what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:42 pm

shadowwolf023

shadowwolf023
Contributor
dont forget that its just a virtual dumb world for people who have no life (not to be rude)
Apocalypse wrote:Boring, Retarded, Stupid, Full of Wangsters, Cyber Noobs, Gangster-Wannabe's

12what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
shadowwolf023 wrote:dont forget that its just a virtual dumb world for people who have no life (not to be rude)
Apocalypse wrote:Boring, Retarded, Stupid, Full of Wangsters, Cyber Noobs, Gangster-Wannabe's
lol ikr.

13what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
I don't really like all the people "dating"

14what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Its confusing Neutral

15what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Lord GooGoo

Lord GooGoo
Fresh Meat
I love Gaia, except for the houses in Towns... I reckon they could've improved it atleast. Say like, adding more space when you enter and you can have stairs and way more rooms... even a balcony you can sit on when you go outside and the people outside can see you.. if only gaia was as amazing as YoVille houses.

16what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
I have alife (A great one actually) and I have a Gaia. Most of the people on this site, well not most but, a lot have a Gaia.

17what do you think of gaia Empty Re: what do you think of gaia Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Nothing fun about gaya anymore srsly.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]