Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Jackalope Character Stuffs Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Veve

Veve
Beast
I had art block all night last night, and as a result, I designed a new little creature. (It was meant to be a jackalope of some sort.)
Jackalope Character Stuffs Jackalopese
I'm going to make a whole bunch of pictures of this guy and shrink them down and use them on some graphic chatsite.
They'll end up looking something like this:
Jackalope Character Stuffs Jackalopccc

YEAP, today's gonna be fun.. Oh and I'm over my art block (and all other art depressions) entirely. c:

2Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:21 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
lol cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it hass pomranin? tail????
i liek it
10-/10

3Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Veve

Veve
Beast
God you're amazing, you can't even type out 10/10 right.. xD
And here's a sneak peek at what all the different poses are gonna look like~
(Click to view larger.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:31 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
lmao thx
Cool
i dint even mean two type it liek dat but watev.....................
also msichef ur good wti aniamals

5Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:13 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Thanks, Owen. ^^ And yeah, I pretty much specialize in animals, people's faces don't make a whole lot of sense to me as far as drawing them goes.

Updated again, and I'm done with it for tonight, the computer overheated on me in the middle of it a few times and my arm is in pain o.o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Mischief on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to close a tag..)

6Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:40 am

Enter

Enter
Spoiler
Very nice, I wish i can draw like that.

7Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:39 pm

i want one in my farm

8Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Veve

Veve
Beast
@Enter; Thanks much. c:
@Sniper; Errybody does.

9Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:29 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
3/10

10Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Chester Cheetah wrote:3/10
Thank you for your always kind and never idiotic input. Jackalope Character Stuffs Icon_rolleyes

11Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
il iek the new colourd onws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
there look god
Smile

12Jackalope Character Stuffs Empty Re: Jackalope Character Stuffs Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
Nice, LESSONS NAOW!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]