Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you guys want me to leave?

Do you guys want me to leave? I_vote_lcap70%Do you guys want me to leave? I_vote_rcap 70% [ 7 ]
Do you guys want me to leave? I_vote_lcap30%Do you guys want me to leave? I_vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Do you guys want me to leave? Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Raikou

Spoiler
Answer

2Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
If you act better, no. But if you haven't changed then please change or leave.

3Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Raikou

Spoiler
Flamers pissing me off

4Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
D3ATH wrote:Flamers pissing me off
Dude, people are flaming you because you are not acting nicely.

5Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:49 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
I personally voted yes.
As I told you, you have been a backstabbing hypocrite - and I'm not trying to be condescending here, I'm only pointing out the truth.
I will retain my bluntness here, try not to squirm around too much reading my criticism.

You have been constantly spamming, flaming, and trolling since as long as I can remember on CT.
You claimed you would stop, but as I stated, "I'll believe it when I see it."
I have not seen it yet, and with the descent of your give-a-F**k-o-meter's readings, I doubt that your caring will ever increase.
You constantly blame others for faults that you yourself are guilty of.
That's silly, why don't you think these things through?
It would make much more sense, and people would be much more prone to forgiving you if you would not be such a stubborn hypocrite, always prodding away the reality of what you've done while translating the blame to someone else whom you are not fond of.
As for the spam, Raze and others have told you multiple times to stop, but you seem to think that posts are a race, and you want to use steroids to get ahead in the game?
Yeah, well you're kicked out of the race, champ.
There go your chances of a gold medal.
I know that at this point you are going to want to accuse me of spamming, though it's been said before that I don't spam.
Spamming is not responding properly and on-topic within a thread, spamming is responding with "what is that," "I don't get it," "I don't care," "lmao," or "wow that sucks."
How about you exceed your usual post size of three to five words for once?
That would be another thing that could earn you respect.
You should also be staying on topic within topics, instead of posting about how you don't like others' opinions, or how you love Jamba Juice in a thread about Hot Wheels cars.
(Obviously... those are just made-up examples, but you should get the point.)
The main reason for your past account's banning was that you had spammed and flamed to the point where your warning level had reached the extent so as you were banned.
(Or possibly, correct me if I'm wrong, this was Light that had banned you, and you're not fully banned yet.
But you are reaching the brink of a permanent banning either way.)
You have always called others out for "trolling" you, i.e. you think people make fun of your typos and your A.D.D./A.D.H.D.
I for one have never seen it, but if that is indeed the case, then why cry about it in the chat?
Tell it to an admin, that should always be the way to handle a problem with trolling.
Don't announce your problems to the world unless the world can offer you help.
You, too, have trolled, and you know this.
Trolling is not disguising yourself, or presenting questions and comments purposely made to see the reactions of others, although its connotation now makes people perceive that, but it is purposely harassing, flaming, spamming, or repeatedly berating another.
Let's not forget BryanLop69, I'm sure he has the highest record on CT for being flamed by you.

This being said, you should leave.
My suggestions are what I think you should have done, but it's far too late now, and I doubt you'll stick to my advice.
You have had several preceding chances, but those are long gone now, and everyone is fed up.

6Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:02 am

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
OwenWilson wrote:I personally voted yes.
As I told you, you have been a backstabbing hypocrite - and I'm not trying to be condescending here, I'm only pointing out the truth.
I will retain my bluntness here, try not to squirm around too much reading my criticism.... [continued]
Beautifully written.

7Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:04 am

Parhelion

Parhelion
Fresh Meat
You idiots should keep beeer here. His disgusting stench of failure and ignorance still wafts around ZZ. He needs to stay out.

8Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:32 am

Raikou

Spoiler
Parhelion wrote:You idiots should keep beeer here. His disgusting stench of failure and ignorance still wafts around ZZ. He needs to stay out.
Because Zero Zaku is a fail of a site.

9Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 am

Raikou

Spoiler
I will retain my bluntness here, try not to squirm around too much reading my criticism.

You have been constantly spamming, flaming, and trolling since as long as I can remember on CT.
I have not seen it yet, and with the descent of your give-a-F**k-o-meter's readings, I doubt that your caring will ever increase.
It would make much more sense, and people would be much more prone to forgiving you if you would not be such a stubborn hypocrite, always prodding away the reality of what you've done while translating the blame to someone else whom you are not fond of.
As for the spam, Raze and others have told you multiple times to stop, but you seem to think that posts are a race, and you want to use steroids to get ahead in the game?
I know that at this point you are going to want to accuse me of spamming, though it's been said before that I don't spam.
Spamming is not responding properly and on-topic within a thread, spamming is responding with "what is that," "I don't get it," "I don't care," "lmao," or "wow that sucks."
You should also be staying on topic within topics, instead of posting about how you don't like others' opinions, or how you love Jamba Juice in a thread about Hot Wheels cars.
The main reason for your past account's banning was that you had spammed and flamed to the point where your warning level had reached the extent so as you were banned.
(Or possibly, correct me if I'm wrong, this was Light that had banned you, and you're not fully banned yet.
You have always called others out for "trolling" you, i.e. you think people make fun of your typos and your A.D.D./A.D.H.D.
I for one have never seen it, but if that is indeed the case, then why cry about it in the chat?
Tell it to an admin, that should always be the way to handle a problem with trolling.
Trolling is not disguising yourself, or presenting questions and comments purposely made to see the reactions of others, although its connotation now makes people perceive that, but it is purposely harassing, flaming, spamming, or repeatedly berating another.
Let's not forget BryanLop69, I'm sure he has the highest record on CT for being flamed by you.

My suggestions are what I think you should have done, but it's far too late now, and I doubt you'll stick to my advice.
You have had several preceding chances, but those are long gone now, and everyone is fed up.
You're not perfect Owen you spam others spam flame and troll not just me.

10Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:07 am

Parhelion

Parhelion
Fresh Meat
D3ATH wrote:
Parhelion wrote:You idiots should keep beeer here. His disgusting stench of failure and ignorance still wafts around ZZ. He needs to stay out.
Then stop coming back, hypocrite.

11Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:14 am

Raikou

Spoiler
Parhelion wrote:
D3ATH wrote:
Then stop coming back, hypocrite.
I only come to laugh at all you children that rage because i'm back.

12Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:55 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
D3ATH wrote:You're not perfect Owen you spam others spam flame and troll not just me.
"I know that at this point you are going to want to accuse me of spamming, though it's been said before that I don't spam."
...Wow.
I called that one.
Razz
You're perfectly aware that I don't do any of those things.
Did you even read my post?

13Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:18 am

Raikou

Spoiler
OwenWilson wrote:
D3ATH wrote:You're not perfect Owen you spam others spam flame and troll not just me.
"I know that at this point you are going to want to accuse me of spamming, though it's been said before that I don't spam."
...Wow.
I called that one.
Razz
I don't have time to read an essay.

14Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:03 am

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
D3ATH wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
...Wow.
I called that one.
Do you guys want me to leave? 8359
I don't have time to read an essay.

Owen hasn't heard of a thing called tl;dr.

15Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:45 am

wow Owen finally types like an adult instead of a childish retard, +rep

16Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
I want Death to Stay on CT his mested up allot butt his a good person inside

17Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Raikou

Spoiler
Sorry guys i'm not leaving

18Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Veve

Veve
Beast
D3ATH wrote:Sorry guys i'm not leaving
Called it.

19Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
We all knew you woudln't.

20Do you guys want me to leave? Empty Re: Do you guys want me to leave? Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Raikou

Spoiler
Rawr wrote:
We all knew you woudln't.
Light wants me to stay so i'm staying.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]