Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hard Thinker  Empty The Hard Thinker Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:09 am

des

des
Achiever
The Hard Thinker  2s7i9oz

2The Hard Thinker  Empty Re: The Hard Thinker Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:19 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
This signature is pretty good, Desu.
Smile
For the most part, the colors all flow very nicely, and the lighting is good.
My only two concerns... first of all, why are there bubbles?
LMAO.
It doesn't seem to fit with the stark, manliness of the rest of the picture, it seems kind of silly and childish...
tongue
Secondly, I don't like the Google Chrome icon added to the image.
You could have taken it out from behind your username, put it at a higher opacity, and changed its color to match the rest of the signature.
But it doesn't match with the rest, due to its multiple colors that aren't in touch with the color scheme.
You should make it more opaque to show clearly that it's the Google Chrome icon, though, since changing its colors would make it less recognizable.
I give this a 6/10.

3The Hard Thinker  Empty Re: The Hard Thinker Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:17 am

Raikou

Spoiler
Is that Hitman?

4The Hard Thinker  Empty Re: The Hard Thinker Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 pm

des

des
Achiever
"it seems kind of silly and childish..." Do it doesn't. Allot of people will strongly disagree with you. Don't really know how you got that idea. The Google Chrome image; I just added it for no reason, it kinda does look like it belongs there, if you kinda look at it better. Due to your an idiot and don't understand signatures.

5The Hard Thinker  Empty Re: The Hard Thinker Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
I agree, it looks childish.

6The Hard Thinker  Empty Re: The Hard Thinker Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Raikou

Spoiler
Desu wrote:"it seems kind of silly and childish..." Do it doesn't. Allot of people will strongly disagree with you. Don't really know how you got that idea. The Google Chrome image; I just added it for no reason, it kinda does look like it belongs there, if you kinda look at it better. Due to your an idiot and don't understand signatures.
Is it hitman?

7The Hard Thinker  Empty Re: The Hard Thinker Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
Desu wrote:"it seems kind of silly and childish..." Do it doesn't. Allot of people will strongly disagree with you. Don't really know how you got that idea. The Google Chrome image; I just added it for no reason, it kinda does look like it belongs there, if you kinda look at it better. Due to your an idiot and don't understand signatures.
Whoa, Desu, I wasn't being mean; you need to learn how to take critique.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
And how did I get the idea that bubbles are childish?...
If you look up "bubbles" on Google images, none of the results show anything but childish.
Sorry, but the connotation and image of bubbles ARE childish.
Rolling Eyes
And I do understand signatures; just because I haven't been working with them in particular, it does not mean that I don't understand graphic design.
I've been working with it basically my whole life, and I know that the themes you have on your signature don't mesh well.
And I hate to correct you (since you're being oddly defensive about this signature), but it still doesn't match.
Color-wise, it doesn't go with the blues, blacks, and whites of the image, and its position is a little odd since you can't see the logo at its full.

8The Hard Thinker  Empty Re: The Hard Thinker Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 am

Raikou

Spoiler
OwenWilson wrote:
If you look up "bubbles" on Google images, none of the results show anything but childish.
Rolling Eyes
And I do understand signatures; just because I haven't been working with them in particular, it does not mean that I don't understand graphic design.
I've been working with it basically my whole life, and I know that the themes you have on your signature don't mesh well.
And I hate to correct you (since you're being oddly defensive about this signature), but it still doesn't match.
Color-wise, it doesn't go with the blues, blacks, and whites of the image, and its position is a little odd since you can't see the logo at its full.
Bubbles are cool not childish.

9The Hard Thinker  Empty Re: The Hard Thinker Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:19 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
Raikou wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Lol, I've never seen bubbles as "cool."

10The Hard Thinker  Empty Re: The Hard Thinker Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:47 am

Raikou

Spoiler
OwenWilson wrote:
Raikou wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Lol, I've never seen bubbles as "cool."
Remember in the Spongebob movie?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]