Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:07 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Bqexample

I did pretty darn good if I do say so myself. c:
The bg is tileable and the rest I just had t' place by myself.

2Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:07 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
jACE?

3Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Enter

Enter
Spoiler
Very nice mishchief, death jace stands for Java Application Control Engine.

4Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:27 pm

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
Enter wrote:Very nice mishchief, death jace stands for Java Application Control Engine.

*JavaScript Avatar Chat Engine.

5Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Veve

Veve
Beast
Thank you so much, Enter. c:

@Proto & Beeer; You could maybe try adding something to your posts about what you think of the topic instead of giving us one-liners?

6Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Silenceeeeee

Silenceeeeee
Fresh Meat
The only thing I hate, You posted this on CT.

Thanks alot.

7Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:20 am

Isonyx

Fresh Meat
This is phenomenal. Really.
Did you send it to Hero?

8Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
I like these a lot!!
Very Happy
They're really good.
But considering CT hates ZZ, you should watermark these since you've already posted them.
Smile
Just a word of advicge.

9Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:49 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Mischief wrote:Thank you so much, Enter. c:

@Proto & Death; You could maybe try adding something to your posts about what you think of the topic instead of giving us one-liners?
No, i'm good i like one liners.

10Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:30 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
@Silence; Well it's just art, bro. And since I made it I have the right to show it off.

@Isonyx; Yeah, posted it up on meta ZZ. I haven't gotten any feedback from him on it yet, but I'm not bugging him for any or anything like that. I hope he likes 'em too. And thanks. :3

@Owen; Tysm! And I don't really like watermarking my work. I did put it on a flat background for that reason though. I've dealt with art theft a couple of times and it's no fun. x: In fact it really depresses me.

@Beeer; Well if you're going to type in single non-important, non-informative, non-sensible and all around pointless posts, could you atleast stay out of my threads? Thanks.

But yes, jACE stands for Javascript Avatar Chat Engine and it's going to be somewhat like Gaia Towns or Gaia Rallies from what I've gathered. You'll be able to move around and interact with others. Sounds neat to me :3 I love graphic chats.

11Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Mischief wrote:@Silence; Well it's just art, bro. And since I made it I have the right to show it off.

@Isonyx; Yeah, posted it up on meta ZZ. I haven't gotten any feedback from him on it yet, but I'm not bugging him for any or anything like that. I hope he likes 'em too. And thanks. :3

@Owen; Tysm! And I don't really like watermarking my work. I did put it on a flat background for that reason though. I've dealt with art theft a couple of times and it's no fun. x: In fact it really depresses me.

@Beeer; Well if you're going to type in single non-important, non-informative, non-sensible and all around pointless posts, could you atleast stay out of my threads? Thanks.

But yes, jACE stands for Javascript Avatar Chat Engine and it's going to be somewhat like Gaia Towns or Gaia Rallies from what I've gathered. You'll be able to move around and interact with others. Sounds neat to me :3 I love graphic chats.
It's Death i told you to call me that so please go buy my wishes.

12Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:33 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Death wrote:It's Death i told you to call me that so please go buy my wishes.
ROFL You want me to go buy you wishes? Dude, I dunno how much those cost or where I can get them, but I wouldn't buy you any wishes if you were the last person on Earth to buy wishes for!

How about we settle on a deal.
I'll call you by the name you want to be called when you start being a respectable member like I've asked of you many times.

And for Pete's sake, stop spamming in my thread!
It makes me look bad when I have to respond to you like this.

Last edited by Mischief on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I HAD MORE 2 SAY)

13Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Mischief wrote:
Death wrote:It's Death i told you to call me that so please go buy my wishes.
ROFL You want me to go buy you wishes? Dude, I dunno how much those cost or where I can get them, but I wouldn't buy you any wishes if you were the last person on Earth to buy wishes for!

How about we settle on a deal.
I'll call you by the name you want to be called when you start being a respectable member like I've asked of you many times.

And for Pete's sake, stop spamming in my thread!
It makes me look bad when I have to respond to you like this.
You can't even do that

14Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Empty Re: Landscapes for ZZ's jACE Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:38 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Death wrote:You can't even do that
I can't even do what? Please specify.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]