Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bieber awareness month Empty Bieber awareness month Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:14 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
This month is Bieber awareness month, every day, millions of young kids are brainwashed to think this is actually music.
Scientists have estimated that with just one status changed to this, 5 children and 2 kittens will live.
Thank you.
Bieber awareness month 181752_1761606752562_1010864627_31988611_455984_s

2Bieber awareness month Empty Re: Bieber awareness month Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 am

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
AND I WAS LIKE, BABY, BABY, BABY, OHH.

3Bieber awareness month Empty Re: Bieber awareness month Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:12 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
His movie has killed 400 kids.

4Bieber awareness month Empty Re: Bieber awareness month Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:46 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
LMFAO.
If Bieber's songs aren't actually music, what does that make of the s**t you listen to?...
Razz
Also, don't get jealous because Bieber has a movie now.

5Bieber awareness month Empty Re: Bieber awareness month Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:26 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
I don't listen to him I listen to Rap.

6Bieber awareness month Empty Re: Bieber awareness month Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Veve

Veve
Beast
Actually February is black history month.
Please continue being maid about Justin Bieber though.

It's not like hating Justin Bieber hasn't been going on since the boy became famous.

7Bieber awareness month Empty Re: Bieber awareness month Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:43 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
His movie sure was Popular.

8Bieber awareness month Empty Re: Bieber awareness month Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Enter

Enter
Spoiler
Mischief wrote:Actually February is black history month.
Please continue being maid about Justin Bieber though.

It's not like hating Justin Bieber hasn't been going on since the boy became famous.
this

9Bieber awareness month Empty Re: Bieber awareness month Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
POOR POOR KIDS

10Bieber awareness month Empty Re: Bieber awareness month Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:58 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
This is fake though so haha.

11Bieber awareness month Empty Re: Bieber awareness month Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:23 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
Raver wrote:I don't listen to him I listen to Rap.
LOL.
You missed the point of what I was saying.
I said that if Justin Bieber's songs aren't music, then what is the rap you listen to supposed to be?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]