Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Chaos

Chaos
Fresh Meat
Item's as follow
All legit.
Angelic sash $80 (Sold) might have more if you ask.
nightmare scarf $25 (Sold) Might have more of these later.
chickies, bunnies $150 each
angelic scarf $37.50 (sold) Might have more of this later too.
mini angelic/nitemare wings $200 each
dj studio $300
ports $230
panda hat $400

Open for business again !

screeny:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Jubz Cube

Jubz Cube
Fresh Meat
Panda Hat 400 as in four hundred are 400 as in four hundred thousand? Shocked

3Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Jubz Cube wrote:Panda Hat 400 as in four hundred are 400 as in four hundred thousand? Shocked
$400 Dollars.

4Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Wtf 500 is too much isnt it?O_O

5Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:21 am

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
I think he means 400k not 400 Dollars, or 400 gold not k.

6Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:25 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Irish-Hawk wrote:I think he means 400k not 400 Dollars, or 400 gold not k.
no, its dollars, thats how much its worth IRL.

7Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 am

Chaos

Chaos
Fresh Meat
Im selling for dollars people , anyone interested in buying please pm me ill make you a deal
these items are all legit so you wont get banned unless you do something to get yourself banned.

8Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:05 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
I wouldn't buy it because I got banned for doing something like this.

9Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 am

MurdaH

MurdaH
Spoiler
Chaos wrote:Im selling for dollars people , anyone interested in buying please pm me ill make you a deal
these items are all legit so you wont get banned unless you do something to get yourself banned.

Actually im 100% sure those item's aren't legit, So i think everyone should take my advice and don't buy them, Because what most of these Virtual Gold merchant do is, Send link to a rich player " and Get the Session ID" of that specific player, With that SID they get on your account and force gift out without your password.

And dont let these Furfags trick you, You will alway's end up banned on gaia unless you stay as a noob, buy gaia cash, or play games to get gold, But other than that you will alway's get banned.

Thing's you can get banned for:
Buying gold
Scam
Trolling
Sexual content

And alot more, You can even get banned for receiving a donation.

10Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:18 pm

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
MurdaH wrote:
Chaos wrote:Im selling for dollars people , anyone interested in buying please pm me ill make you a deal

Actually im 100% sure those item's aren't legit, So i think everyone should take my advice and don't buy them, Because what most of these Virtual Gold merchant do is, Send link to a rich player " and Get the Session ID" of that specific player, With that SID they get on your account and force gift out without your password.

And dont let these Furfags trick you, You will alway's end up banned on gaia unless you stay as a noob, buy gaia cash, or play games to get gold, But other than that you will alway's get banned.

Thing's you can get banned for:
Buying gold
Scam
Trolling
Sexual content

And alot more, You can even get banned for receiving a donation.

You CAN'T hack into an account using SIDs alone, I'm sorry that you were fooled into believing that. And even if you could (which you can't), you can't gift out items to others without verification. There is no such thing as "Force Gifting", there was, but that's long patched. I don't appreciate you giving out false information.

Also, there are ways to get "legit" on Gaia. You just have to be smart enough to figure out how.

11Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
If any1 selling gaia gold let me know- i got 10$ lolz

12Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty are you still selling Tue May 22, 2012 7:30 am

Titan31

Titan31
Fresh Meat
i wanna buy nitemare mini's

13Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Empty Re: Selling Gaia items and Gold Cheap Wed May 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Veve

Veve
Beast
Titan31 wrote:i wanna buy nitemare mini's
This was posted literally a year ago so I'm guessing you're a little late lol.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]