Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sorry that I've been dead for so long Empty Sorry that I've been dead for so long Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:43 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
I got pummeled with commissions, requests, art trades galoreeeeee.
Some woman is paying me to draw 30 fucking dragons.

Sorry that I've been dead for so long Cleopatra_by_yunyung-d3bdb2x

Anywaaayys, here's a little art dump for you all.
Sorry that I've been dead for so long New_skully_character_by_yunyung-d3bkuh5
Something I did in my free time for myself, made this pretty creature.
Her name is Coyelte. Lmao yes, her. She is a girl. <3
I also drew a headshot of her awhile back:

Sorry that I've been dead for so long Perro_de_los_muertes_by_yunyung-d3axeqe

Sorry that I've been dead for so long Foroay_pose_for_ilithyia_by_yunyung-d3bla5e
This was an art trade, one of my best friends from another site gave me quite a bit of lovely art in return. :3

Sorry that I've been dead for so long Gf2couwqau_by_yunyung-d3bnub0
A paid commission, I gave them a discount because I said I wasn't in the mood to put much effort into it.. and then I put much effort into lmao, so yeah. I managed to cheat myself out of money.

Sorry that I've been dead for so long Kiese_by_yunyung-d3bqta7
Something else I did in my free timeeeee, made up a species called a "kiese" which is not a wolf, but actually a cat-like marsupial closely related to the now extinct Thylacine, or "Tasmanian Tiger." I love Tasmanian tigers.

Tommy received a similar looking one of these, but his is green and has a radioactive mask rather than a pumpkin. c:
See below:
Sorry that I've been dead for so long Tommy

Sorry that I've been dead for so long Lol_sparkle_dogs_by_yunyung-d3bs7ts
A paid commission. The character was somewhat atrocious to look at at first, but I've grown attached to her as well as her commissioner. She's a very kind person. A classic example of why you can't judge a book by it's sparkly, magnificent, psychedelic cover.

Sorry that I've been dead for so long Skeptyk_by_yunyung-d3cayzn
A relative of my friend's. She got a quick little doodle of her character for a pretty good price. Yes it's a furry, whip out the holy water!

I also sold this same person a character awhile back:
Sorry that I've been dead for so long Sheya_by_yunyung-d3bfe13

Sorry that I've been dead for so long Harmonia__s_flion_by_yunyung-d3bxq8x
Another paid commission for a somewhat close friend. I absolutely adored her character, but I feel like I didn't do it justice. It looked much more lion-like and powerful in the reference image, whereas I made it look like a laid-back housecat haha.

Sorry that I've been dead for so long Im_a_dhole_now_by_yunyung-d3crmpm
Another thing I did in my free time. My newest character, she's a dhole which is a kind of canine, lives in Southeast Asia I believe?.. Somewhere in Asia, that's all I know.
I have a friend who REALLY REALLY loves these creatures and I kind of looked into them and now I love them too! They look kind of like Chow-chow dogs in real life.. and I want one!

Sorry that I've been dead for so long Modern_cave_by_yunyung-d3cv5yr
Okay so I tried my hand at that modern/retro styled look, and I have to say, this style was very fun and easy, and it comes out looking stylish and nice! Win-win!

And now that I'm done burning your eyes with furries and other funky-coloured animals and retro-looking caves with red trees and all, here's a pic I drew awhile ago of Tommy and I's Gaia avatars switching hats:
Sorry that I've been dead for so long Salt_and_pepper_by_yunyung-d3b33b4

I still disdain how my humans look, but I'm certainly getting better if I do say so myself.
Also I still cannot figure out what I find so cute about pinstripe vests. -sigh- :)

2Sorry that I've been dead for so long Empty Re: Sorry that I've been dead for so long Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:55 am

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
DAMN mischief you're talented!!!! Wow you need to do more stuff like that.

Veve

Veve
Beast
Lmao, thanks, I will be. And wdf is with your sig.. o.o

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]