Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

I want to be chat mod

Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap86%Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 86% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Nova

Nova
Crow wrote:
Nova wrote:I vote no.
Your vote doesn't work here only admins.

Code:
(7:26:44 PM) Nova: Hey Oscar
(7:26:52 PM) Nova: Does my vote for chat mods count?
(7:27:09 PM) Apocalypse: it should, if your apart of the staff
(7:27:09 PM) Nova: http://www.computalks.com/t1202p15-make-me-chat-mod-p#12281
(7:27:10 PM) Apocalypse: :D

I believe my vote is valid.

27Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Crow wrote:
i say, let the staff decide, Nova is part of the staff, and he should have a say in this. i also dont approve of you beeer, to be a chatmod.

28Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
I second that

29Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:25 am

Apocalypse wrote:
Crow wrote:
i say, let the staff decide, Nova is part of the staff, and he should have a say in this. i also dont approve of you beeer, to be a chatmod.
I don't really care none of you have any respect for me so why should i have to be nice when all of you are dick holes to me? I should just fuckin troll your asses.

30Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:08 am

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Crow that doesn't help either, "I should just all of your asses." Do you think before you speak? You are talking to a ADMIN and another staff also a good member could be a chat mod soon. You also should know Apoc. knows your pass he can kick you or hack you from this site at anytime.

31Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 am

Irish-Hawk wrote:Crow that doesn't help either, "I should just all of your asses." Do you think before you speak? You are talking to a ADMIN and another staff also a good member could be a chat mod soon. You also should know Apoc. knows your pass he can kick you or hack you from this site at anytime.
i don't care

32Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:55 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
No, you dont deserve it.

33Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:56 am

I deserve it i am good person i am a good member.

34Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
No, you're mean to others and well you have no reason to be a chat mod.

35Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Joker wrote:No, you're mean to others and well you have no reason to be a chat mod.
Only because they're to me but the people i was mean to left so.

36Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
I am not gone, your mean to me, I wouldn't say mean to me your a idiot to me.

37Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:54 pm

The Anonymous wrote:I am not gone, your mean to me, I wouldn't say mean to me your a idiot to me.
You don't deserve me to be nice to you you troll which is strictly forbidden in the rules on here.

38Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:55 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
When do I "Troll"? I have never trolled before..........

39Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Yeah right brah

40Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:20 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Answer my question.........When have I ever trolled.....?

41Make me chat mod :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Make me chat mod :P Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 pm

des

des
Achiever
Wiki answer to what is a troll?
Wiki wrote:In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2