Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who should be Chat Mod?

New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 43% [ 9 ]
New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 I_vote_lcap48%New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 48% [ 10 ]
New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:28 am

des

des
Achiever
I only have this account and a banned one. So, I won't make a new one and vote for myself, I like to play fair.

27New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:29 am

All my accounts are banned how can i vote i haven't even made a new account

28New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:32 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
only got one email

29New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 am

Told ya people love me

30New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
holy crap, Fiction is Leading by one ahead of zirDesu, What Will happen at the end of the weeekend? I dont know, but we will find out! (if i dont get trampled to death at The Big 4)

31New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Bhahah xDDDDD

32New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
9 - 9 :O

33New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:39 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
It's hard to decide between them two, even though I already voted.

Crow should not be Chat Mod, until he learns to not spam, I found him spam EVEN MORE like ???? or um ok in some posts, I am getting sick of it. Someone (Admin) needs to talk to him because if I tell him he doesn't listen.

34New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Imma lose:I...>.<

35New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Irish-Hawk wrote:It's hard to decide between them two, even though I already voted.

Crow should not be Chat Mod, until he learns to not spam, I found him spam EVEN MORE like ???? or um ok in some posts, I am getting sick of it. Someone (Admin) needs to talk to him because if I tell him he doesn't listen.
I am not even spamming come back to me when you learn what spam is it's basically one word.

36New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Crow wrote:
Irish-Hawk wrote:It's hard to decide between them two, even though I already voted.

I am not even spamming come back to me when you learn what spam is it's basically one word.
Whats Considered Spamming?

1 - 3 word responses, saying 'Ok' 'Umm Ok..' '...' '???'

37New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Apocalypse wrote:
Crow wrote:

Whats Considered Spamming?

1 - 3 word responses, saying 'Ok' 'Umm Ok..' '...' '???'
Yeah so i guess saying ok in the spam section is considered spam.

38New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:42 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Crow you are really pissing me off, I am ready to leave CT because of you. I just saw you do it AGAIN um ok. That is spamming, you learn.

39New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Irish-Hawk wrote:Crow you are really pissing me off, I am ready to leave CT because of you. I just saw you do it AGAIN um ok. That is spamming, you learn.
That is in the spam section it's allowed.

40New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 pm

MurdaH

MurdaH
Spoiler
Irish-Hawk wrote:Crow you are really pissing me off, I am ready to leave CT because of you. I just saw you do it AGAIN um ok. That is spamming, you learn.

Spam is when you post some bull that's not related to the topic for example, in the "Post your FB Page" Some of you furfag go there and post "i dont have a facebook", Then dont post there if you dont have one.

41New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:15 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Not really because that is still talking about Facebook and if your talking about my post.
I even gave the reason why I don't have a facebook no more.

42New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 am

MurdaH

MurdaH
Spoiler
MurdaH wrote:

Spam is when you post some bull that's not related to the topic for example, in the "Post your FB Page" Some of you furfag go there and post "i dont have a facebook", Then dont post there if you dont have one.

The Topic Didn't state that you should post what happen to your recent FB Page, Nor did it ask why you dont have one, it say to post your facebook profile, So if you dont have one dont post point blank. When you post stuff like that it attract troll's, And alot of people going to flame you for posting that, So please dont let me see those kind of spam comming from anyone.

43New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 am

I should be chatmod end of story, but seriously I think Fiction should be Mod

44New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:30 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Enigma, I might be a MODerator soon, and MurdaH, I see, I won't do that again, I really didn't know because that was when I like just joined this site.

45New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Eon shouldn't be anything.

46New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:15 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
That is not true but, he hasn't been active so I don't think he should but, he is starting to be active.

47New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Tie..?...Who will win..FICTION OR DESU...The epic battle continues in the next episode of...ComputalksMon!Very Happy

48New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:52 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Ha. I say if they tie the admins talk together and pick who will be the Chat Mod, that is what they should do in the first place not letting Computer Talk members choose.

49New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Well there gunna choose Desu fer sure theyre the ones that told Desu to run for Chat Mod:P

50New Chat Mod Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Chat Mod Voting Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
I didn't know that. Well I think you both should be Chat Mod but, I see they only want one so I don't know.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next