Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Well I figured to make something because I'm bored and what I'm making is a web browser.
So far it looks like a Firefox browser trying to still work on it.
I'll post screen shots later on and I hope you guys will like it when I'm done.

2[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
nice, i have made my own in the past, but the gui looked shitty. lol.

3[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Cool,my friend is going to teach me how to make one soon.

4[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
I bet i'd look nice with a CT Toolbar >: D

Last edited by Fiction on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

5[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:22 pm

sounds complicated

6[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:19 am

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
No.

7[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
The Professor wrote:No.
What do you mean no?

8[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:34 am

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
I mean exactly what it says, no.
Everything is just no.

This is unnecessary, no one will use it.
It will suck.

All the reasons not to do this.

All the reasons to do this:

None.

9[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:45 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
I'm already started on it.
It's not gonna suck.
I'm pretty sure user's are going to use it.

10[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:49 am

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
Raze wrote:I'm already started on it.
It's not gonna suck.
I'm pretty sure user's are going to use it.

You're acting like it was hard enough work to be unworthy of being discarded. And no, I really doubt anyone will use it.
Even if you put your best effort into this and even have assistance from a professional programmer, people will always prefer something like Chrome or Firefox over it any day.

But feel free to waste your time.

11[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:54 am

firefox sucks.

12[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:57 am

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
Crow wrote:firefox sucks.

Notice how I suggested Firefox and Chrome.
Also, FF > Chrome.

13[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Firefox is the best, never had chrome, not panning to. Let's see how this will work out.

14[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Irish-Hawk wrote:Firefox is the best, never had chrome, not panning to. Let's see how this will work out.
I Fucking Love Chrome. My Opinion, its alot faster, easier to use, and no annoying tool bars that give u little space in the web page.

15[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Although chrome crashes still lovin it.

16[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
Crow wrote:firefox sucks.
Fuck you then, and fuck her too.

17[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:09 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Yeah, Firefox is good. Crow what do you use? Chrome?

18[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:18 pm

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
Crow uses Chrome yeah.
I use both for two different purposes.

19[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:57 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
So do I but, not chrome. How do you know he has chrome/?

20[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:38 am

Chrome and Safari.

21[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:27 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
Oh never heard of Safari, I might try it out. How does it work? Good?

22[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
Irish-Hawk wrote:Oh never heard of Safari, I might try it out. How does it work? Good?
Lol never heard of? Mk, it's Apples browser.... not bad... but I like firefox more.

23[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 pm

The Anonymous

The Anonymous
Top Dog
I bet Firefox is better, it's also my favorite at of all of them.

24[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:20 am

Apple's browser for the apple laptops.

25[Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Empty Re: [Project] CompuTalks Web Broswer Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist
Are you using the mozilla open-source?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next