Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Help with uninstalling a toolbar Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

BrainEater

BrainEater
Spoiler
I need help uninstalling bitorrent browser bar. I looked in add/remove programs and it's not there..

2Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Right click

Delete

Your welcome

3Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
I don't know if I understand what you're saying correctly or not.. but open the browser and right click on the tool bar in empty space, you should be able to uncheck it.

4Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:53 am

BrainEater

BrainEater
Spoiler
I looked every where on the toolbar and searched my whole computer to delete it and i found nothing. @BryanLop69, that isn't helpful

5Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:11 am

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
Well please give more details, like what browser your using etc.

6Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:04 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Right click your toolbar

Find the option labeled "Delete"

And click it....

7Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:29 am

BrainEater

BrainEater
Spoiler
I already did that.
@Joker, Google Chrome i also googled my question already and i tried what they said and nothing..

8Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
BrainEater wrote:I already did that.
@Joker, Google Chrome i also googled my question already and i tried what they said and nothing..
I didn't think you could get a toolbar on Chrome besides the bookmarks

What type of toolbar is it? Like who owns it or what site is it from.

9Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
Raze wrote:
BrainEater wrote:I already did that.
I didn't think you could get a toolbar on Chrome besides the bookmarks

What type of toolbar is it? Like who owns it or what site is it from.
BrainEater wrote:I need help uninstalling bitorrent browser bar.

10Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:11 am

Sothe

Sothe
Fresh Meat
Run Hijack This, delete the process, and restart your computer.

11Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm

BrainEater

BrainEater
Spoiler
Nasir wrote:Run Hijack This, delete the process, and restart your computer.
send me the link.

12Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
Just go into control panel and then to uninstall programs and uninstall it.

13Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:31 am

BrainEater

BrainEater
Spoiler
Msz9 wrote:Just go into control panel and then to uninstall programs and uninstall it.
I looked in there and it's not in there there's no toolbars in there -.- i uninstalled bit torrent 3 days ago..

14Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 am

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
BrainEater wrote:
Msz9 wrote:Just go into control panel and then to uninstall programs and uninstall it.
I looked in there and it's not in there there's no toolbars in there -.- i uninstalled bit torrent 3 days ago..
Well just disable it. Or uninstall your web browser and reinstall it.

15Help with uninstalling a toolbar Empty Re: Help with uninstalling a toolbar Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:12 am

des

des
Achiever
Click the Windows “Start” button in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
Select “Control Panel” from the “Settings” menu.
Double-click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Scroll down and click on the unwanted toolbar entry. For example, “Google Toolbar for IE” or “Yahoo! Toolbar”.
Click on “Change/Remove.”
Close any open IE windows.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]