Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Gaia 04 emails Release Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
Ok so Ct is getting active again o i decided to give people a little treat for being active and crap... but here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The program has 04 emails and it will teach you how to use it to get 04 accounts and then you can have legit accounts. a Tip is to copy the email put it on friends list on gaia and see what the name is if you want it cause it has the legit names so please dont take all the emails and have fun and be active!!!!

Admin LIght

2Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
oh yea +Rep

3Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:27 am

Z3N0C1D3

Z3N0C1D3
Undertaker
+rep bro Very Happy

Edit : how we're suppose to change the password if we can't log in the email?

4Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Zenocide wrote:+rep bro Very Happy

Did you even read it?
You have to remake the e-mail because it's outdated then when you make the e-mail go to gaia click forgot password type in the e-mail hit send and you should be able to reset the password.

5Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
ay im going to release some more prolly next week if CT stays active... so yea.

6Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:59 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
There was one that said general error you must be 14 and older something like that

7Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 am

Z3N0C1D3

Z3N0C1D3
Undertaker
Raze wrote:
Zenocide wrote:+rep bro Very Happy

Did you even read it?
You have to remake the e-mail because it's outdated then when you make the e-mail go to gaia click forgot password type in the e-mail hit send and you should be able to reset the password.

ouch my badd.thanks though

Edit : i already tried to remake the email.it won't work :/

8Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Some are taken you have to try others.

9Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
I sold the list so most are probably all used up lol.

10Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 pm

xFLAMeHD

xFLAMeHD
Contributor
Fresh wrote:I sold the list so most are probably all used up lol.
Fresh you bastard troll

11Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
xFLAMeHD wrote:
Fresh wrote:I sold the list so most are probably all used up lol.
Fresh you bastard troll
umad bro? troll

12Gaia 04 emails Release Empty Re: Gaia 04 emails Release Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:46 am

Sound

Sound
Undertaker
I think im mad bro D:<

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]