Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:26 am

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
Raze, you should ban these two they're the ones who made the anonymous video they don't deserve to be on here.

2Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
I hope you know how much hate there will be from other members because of you posting the suggestion to ban someone x)
*grabs popcorn*
This will be entertaining.

3Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:14 pm

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
Lol, they can hate all they want haters gain nothing by hating on people anyway i will also enjoy them whining about this, especially Oscar the grouch and bryan.

4Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
the past is the past

Get over it.

5Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Who's Fagcion?

6Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:19 am

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
Raze wrote:Who's Fagcion?
I'd like to know

7Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:37 am

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Assuming shit i see bro.. ur only mad cus u got banned on REF. so now u come here to REF to Cry About it? Pathetic bro, really pathetic. Grow some balls, hit puberty and go find a girlfriend already u low-life ignorant worthless piece of shit. Nobody in earth even cares about your retard ass. in fact, im sure if u went and killed yourself, nobody would attend your funeral cus of how much of a dumb shit you are. Burn in Hell you pathetic scum bag.

8Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:40 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Apocalypse wrote:Assuming shit i see bro.. ur only mad cus u got banned on REF. so now u come here to REF to Cry About it? Pathetic bro, really pathetic. Grow some balls, hit puberty and go find a girlfriend already u low-life ignorant worthless piece of shit. Nobody in earth even cares about your retard ass. in fact, im sure if u went and killed yourself, nobody would attend your funeral cus of how much of a dumb shit you are. Burn in Hell you pathetic scum bag.
Only a low life would have the time to post what you just posted Apocalypse. Come at me.

9Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:45 am

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
Lol'd.. he fails it's really funny to laugh at his dumb posts. Fagcion is Fiction.

10Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:00 am

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
Didn't even bother to watch that dumb video because all videos you post are stupid.

11Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:29 am

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
Ninja wrote:Lol'd.. he fails it's really funny to laugh at his dumb posts. Fagcion is Fiction.
I don't see how he failed most of it is true.

12Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:47 am

B Dawg

B Dawg
Beast
He's a dumbass

13Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Empty Re: Let's Ban Apocalypse and Fagcion Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:40 am

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
Ninja wrote:He's a dumbass
So you and him have that in common at least.
You should be nice.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]