Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Lounge » Forum News » Haters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Haters Empty Haters Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:19 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
As they say "haters gonna hate"
People who play online games and makes clients/bots/scripts/etc and such get mad when they see a new kid doing it. Why? Because they've been doing it for quiet some time and their getting mad seeing someone else do it. It's just the way of the world now of days. Almost every things shown on games aren't skills it just takes some knowledge. Remember everyone starts off new in some way. Just wait time and they'll get better or just give up. So this site was my first domain site I've ever made. Not great right? I'll just keep trying till I get a good one or I can just give up. I'd rather not give up but who's to say what will happen.

Now for the term "skiddie" that's just lame honestly. Now anyone or scripts in a way used to be a "skiddie" now didn't they? Now if anyone has some BS to say that they weren't ever one it's just so lame excuse that I don't really want to see/read.

For haters or whatever you want to call yourself if someone wants to become new or start something give the a chance besides being so dick or asshole to them going "oh you cant do shit noob". Like that is some advice they can use?

Just give someone a chance at someone.

2Haters Empty Re: Haters Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:39 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
As they say "haters gonna hate"
People who play online games and makes clients/bots/scripts/etc and such get mad when they see a new kid doing it. Why? Because they've been doing it for quiet some time and their getting mad seeing someone else do it. It's just the way of the world now of days. Almost every things shown on games aren't skills it just takes some knowledge. Remember everyone starts off new in some way. Just wait time and they'll get better or just give up. So this site was my first domain site I've ever made. Not great right? I'll just keep trying till I get a good one or I can just give up. I'd rather not give up but who's to say what will happen.

Now for the term "skiddie" that's just lame honestly. Now anyone or scripts in a way used to be a "skiddie" now didn't they? Now if anyone has some BS to say that they weren't ever one it's just so lame excuse that I don't really want to see/read.

For haters or whatever you want to call yourself if someone wants to become new or start something give the a chance besides being so dick or asshole to them going "oh you cant do shit noob". Like that is some advice they can use?

Just give someone a chance at someone.

3Haters Empty Re: Haters Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:38 am

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Veve, why'd you copy what I said?

4Haters Empty Re: Haters Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Nightmare

Nightmare
Haters are your motivators.

5Haters Empty Re: Haters Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Nightmare wrote:Haters are your motivators.
So if your mom walked in your room and you were making something and she said she's disappointed in you for do that you're going to be motivated?

6Haters Empty Re: Haters Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:14 am

Nightmare

Nightmare
No lol, but what i said wasn't literal.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Lounge » Forum News » Haters