Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:28 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
No hes not =.=

27Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:32 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
Then why is he evil?

28Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:33 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Lol Google it.

29Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:39 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
i will later, maybe.

30Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:40 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Ok, please. if you do ill +rep.

31Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:57 am

Contributor
He's Mexican. And what terms do you mean "white." Like Full American?
Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Jesus3

32Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:57 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
White as in skin color.

33Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
The Devil (Greek: διάβολος or diávolos = 'slanderer' or 'accuser'[1]) is believed in certain religions and cultures to be a powerful, supernatural entity that is the personification of evil and the enemy of God and humankind. The Devil is commonly associated with heretics, infidels, and other unbelievers. The Abrahamic religions have variously regarded the Devil as a rebellious fallen angel or demon that tempts humans to sin or commit evil deeds. Others regard the Devil as an allegory that represents a crisis of faith, individualism, free will, wisdom and enlightenment.
In mainstream Christianity, God and the Devil are usually portrayed as fighting over the souls of humans, with the Devil seeking to lure people away from God and into Hell. The Devil commands a force of evil angels, commonly known as demons.[2] The Hebrew Bible (or Old Testament) describes the Adversary (Ha-satan) as an angel who instigates tests upon humankind.[3][4] Many other religions have a trickster or tempter figure that is similar to the Devil. Modern conceptions of the Devil include the concept that it symbolizes humans' own lower nature or sinfulness.
People put the concept of the Devil to use in social and political conflicts, claiming that their opponents are influenced by the Devil or even willingly supporting the Devil. The Devil has also been used to explain why others hold beliefs that are considered to be false and ungodly.

34Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 am

Contributor
He's tan. @Beer, why use wiki?

35Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:59 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
cause wiki is epic.

36Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:59 am

Contributor
Well, Jesus is tan.

37Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:00 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Yeh we discussed that because most racist people from kkk etc. hate white people and the kkk is a christian group and there own god is colord so it just makes me Lol

38Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
Top wrote:He's tan. @Beer, why use wiki?
just clicked first link from google.

39Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 am

Contributor
Everyone knows Jesus is tan and Mexican. And you miss spelled Jesus. Let me correct you. "Jesus is not white." And, this forum is now locked.

40Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:03 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Why lock the forum?

41Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:05 am

Contributor
Since we know he's not white, he's tan. There. Now you see my point of locking it? I'm sure you do now.

42Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Maybe i was trying to start a Religious debate?

43Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:08 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
yes. lol

44Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:09 am

Contributor
Why not make a subforum, then?

45Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 am

Kitsune

Kitsune
Spoiler
how do you know for sure? o wo

46Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:53 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
lolol we don't.

47Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:50 am

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Ok F**k it locked forum Lol.

48Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
i live in the east and every one is white >_> well not the black people

49Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Hes white he was born near i live Top you onlysay that cuz ur mexican so Yeah hes not mexican >:l

50Jesues is not white. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesues is not white. Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
He was born around all colord people why would he be white and im puerto rican not mexican,
im not top K?k.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next