Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Post your favorite kinds of music here. My personal Favorite is Rock/Metal.

2Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Metal/Rock/Punk/thrash/Ska

3Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Rap and rock
and a little metal

4Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Z3N0C1D3

Z3N0C1D3
Undertaker
Pop, Rock, Hip Hop and Romantic XD

5Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Contributor
Whatever is on 89x(except rap)

6Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:50 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
Jazz, classical, ambient electronic music, um im not really sure i dont care for music all that much.

7Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:06 am

Fiction Butthurt

Fiction Butthurt
Rap hands down is my all time favorite music and Insane clown posse xD.

8Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:13 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
JigSaw wrote:Rap hands down is my all time favorite music and Insane clown posse xD.
I would rip out your eardrums to save them from your abusive ways if I could.

9Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:20 am

Fiction Butthurt

Fiction Butthurt
What abusive ways?

10Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:20 am

Veve

Veve
Beast
JigSaw wrote:What abusive ways?
Stop being dumb, if that's even possible for you.
ICP is shit and you are abusing your ears by listening to them.

11Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:37 am

Fiction Butthurt

Fiction Butthurt
Veve wrote:
JigSaw wrote:What abusive ways?
Stop being dumb, if that's even possible for you.
ICP is shit and you are abusing your ears by listening to them.
Nah i love ICP, that's your opinion not mine.

Last edited by JigSaw on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

12Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Empty Re: Whats Your Favorite Kind of Music? Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 am

Fiction Butthurt

Fiction Butthurt
Veve wrote:Jazz, classical, ambient electronic music, um im not really sure i dont care for music all that much.
Those genres are shit. Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]