Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Easiest Language in your Opinion? - Page 2 Empty Re: Easiest Language in your Opinion? Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:57 am

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
Death wrote:Like you're so bad ass because you're not quit acting like you know s**t when we both know you don't know crap.

This is coming from the laughing stock of Zerozaku, someone who just quoted a big ass post, the idiot who was completely clueless on my Programming Challenge thread, and the biggest post count whore with below -10 reputation points. Also the person who begged me for programs and got declined shamefully, might I add. beeer, save yourself the embarrassment and just stop posting. I'm sure Apocalypse has already proved you're an utter n00b. You also get owned by Owen on a daily basis.

ALSO; Tell your butt buddy MurdaH to stop asking me to make him programs, I'm sure I've told him you can't "hack" a user using an sid.

[18:16] ★$.MμrdãH.$☆: u kno to make sid grabber?
[18:16] Protozoid: easy
[18:16] ★$.MμrdãH.$☆: make me 1 <_
[18:16] ★$.MμrdãH.$☆: <_<
[18:16] Protozoid: um, what would you need an sid grabber for?
[18:17] ★$.MμrdãH.$☆: gaia
[18:17] Protozoid: I mean specifically.
[18:17] Protozoid: I know it's for Gaia.
[18:17] ★$.MμrdãH.$☆: to hack ppl o.O

27Easiest Language in your Opinion? - Page 2 Empty Re: Easiest Language in your Opinion? Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:15 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Protozoid wrote:
Death wrote:Like you're so bad ass because you're not quit acting like you know s**t when we both know you don't know crap.

This is coming from the laughing stock of Zerozaku, someone who just quoted a big ass post, the idiot who was completely clueless on my Programming Challenge thread, and the biggest post count whore with below -10 reputation points. Also the person who begged me for programs and got declined shamefully, might I add. beeer, save yourself the embarrassment and just stop posting. I'm sure Apocalypse has already proved you're an utter n00b. You also get owned by Owen on a daily basis.

ALSO; Tell your butt buddy MurdaH to stop asking me to make him programs, I'm sure I've told him you can't "hack" a user using an sid.

[18:16] ★$.MμrdãH.$☆: u kno to make sid grabber?
[18:16] Protozoid: easy
[18:16] ★$.MμrdãH.$☆: make me 1 <_
[18:16] ★$.MμrdãH.$☆: <_<
[18:16] Protozoid: um, what would you need an sid grabber for?
[18:17] ★$.MμrdãH.$☆: gaia
[18:17] Protozoid: I mean specifically.
[18:17] Protozoid: I know it's for Gaia.
[18:17] ★$.MμrdãH.$☆: to hack ppl o.O
I don't care about that gay site and you think i do quit acting big.

28Easiest Language in your Opinion? - Page 2 Empty Re: Easiest Language in your Opinion? Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:17 am

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
Death wrote:I don't care about that gay site and you think i do quit acting big.

You're an idiot, leave this thread; you had no reason being here in the first place.
You know nothing of programming.

29Easiest Language in your Opinion? - Page 2 Empty Re: Easiest Language in your Opinion? Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:18 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
[quote="Protozoid"]
Death wrote:I don't care about that gay site and you think i do quit acting big.

You're an idiot, leave this thread; you had no reason being here in the first place.
You know nothing of programming.[/quote Learn your facts. LEAVE CT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2