Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:18 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
let me just begin by sayying that alien wares are SO COOL!!!!!
i want one bcuz there keyboards can change colors.
Smile

i have an dell inspiron 1545...

27what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:47 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
They must cost a fortune if it can do that.

28what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Mota

Mota
Top Dog
OwenWilson wrote:let me just begin by sayying that alien wares are SO COOL!!!!!
Smile

nice

29what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
Mota wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:let me just begin by sayying that alien wares are SO COOL!!!!!
Smile

nice
acutauly look it up
it sucks lol
i wish i had a beter one
tongue

30what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:48 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
I saw alienware.

31what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:59 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
ya there so cool
i want a alienware, thats on my wishlist lol Smile

32what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Diamondfart

Diamondfart
Fresh Meat
WIDOWS XP

33what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:47 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
Diamondfart wrote:WIDOWS XP
lmao!!!!!!!!!!
U HAVE XO=P.
i have windfows 7 PREMMIUM...............
ITR ROLLS.....................................
Cool

34what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:18 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Windows 7 toshiba laptop.

35what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
Chester Cheetah wrote:Windows 7 toshiba laptop.
Thats the same type my step dad has.

36what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
I've used Windows XP my whole life, but starting this new year I'm gonna try a wide variety of OS's.

37what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:25 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Windows XP is lame.

38what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Sleepy

Sleepy
Contributor
I've a cracked Windows 7 Ultimate.

39what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:24 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Macintosh lolool

40what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
Dead Bodies wrote:Macintosh lolool
.....................u alredy saidu uhad a widowes 7 dumass
LMAO
Rolling Eyes

41what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:20 pm

shadowwolf023

shadowwolf023
Contributor
i have no more computer since i had to send my alien ware computer back now am in search for a computer or laptop the only thing i got left is my droid which i only get like 0-2 bars sometimes 3 bars in my apartments :/
Apocalypse wrote:
Raze wrote:Well ignore my other post I got a new laptop for Christmas so I gave my mom the dell laptop
and now I have a Vista
i have Windows 7 on my laptop

42what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Enter

Enter
Spoiler
I have an Hp pavillion dv7with windows 7 on it.

43what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:24 pm

shadowwolf023

shadowwolf023
Contributor
kewl
Apocalypse wrote:
Raze wrote:Well ignore my other post I got a new laptop for Christmas so I gave my mom the dell laptop
and now I have a Vista
i have Windows 7 on my laptop

44what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:24 pm

shadowwolf023

shadowwolf023
Contributor
wait didnt alienware get bought by dell?
OwenWilson wrote:ya there so cool
i want a alienware, thats on my wishlist lol what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 297612

45what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:41 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
shadowwolf023 wrote:wait didnt alienware get bought by dell?
OwenWilson wrote:ya there so cool
i want a alienware, thats on my wishlist lol what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 297612
No, those are just rumors.
Actually, I heard from Entertainment Nightly that HP bought Dell.
Razz

46what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Computer Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:55 pm

lydell0_0

lydell0_0
Fresh Meat
I have a Hp Touchsmart

47what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Thomas

Thomas
Admin
DJ Fresh wrote:Windows XP is lame.
Not so true, it's better than some other systems.
For example: Vista

48what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 pm

TheUnboundLeader

TheUnboundLeader
Fresh Meat
OS - UnboundOS

CPU - Intel Core i7-3960X Extreme Edition Six-Core 3.30 GHz 15MB Intel
Smart Cache LGA2011

Ram - 32GB (8GBx4) DDR3/1333MHz Quad Channel Memory

Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card

Two Hard Drives - 1TB Gaming Western Digital VelociRaptor 10,000RPM SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache WD1000dhtz (1TB x 2 (2TB Capacity) Raid 0 Extreme Performance

Sound - HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

Network: Killer™ 2100 - Gigabit Maximum Network Performance Online Gaming Network Interface Card

Internal USB Port - Internal USB 3.0 4-Port Hub

USB Port - External USB 3.0 4-Port Hub

49what type of computer do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: what type of computer do you have? Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:19 am

Rouge

Rouge
Achiever
New computers.
Desktop custom build
AMD Athlon II x4
12GB DDR3
EVGA 550Ti 1GB
MSI 880GM
500W PSU
1TB HDD

Laptop from lenovo