Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
itts an awesome anime if u havent watched it
prety sure its on adult swim, just on kidn of late...
but its so worth ur time

ciowboy bebops fans unite!!
tongue

2any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Nope lol.

3any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:53 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
oh man u shoud... i cant imagine any1 not liking it, its so good and catholic in its topics
its kind of futuristic to

4any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:22 pm

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Don't feel like staying up past 11.

5any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:38 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
really????
i do a lot lmao....
but watever.
u can looki it up on youtube or something im sure.
Smile
its worth ur time, trust me.

6any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:18 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
i wake up at 6 am.

7any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:47 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
well... iwake up earlier then that, wat does that have to do wit ti???
u can watch it on youtube.
tongue

8any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Veve

Veve
Beast
Oh, I actually kind of like this one.
I'm not huge on keeping up with what's going on in anime (or any tv series for that matter), it's nice because each episode is something different so you don't have to watch it in order, all you need to know is that the main characters are bounty hunters and that they are capable of going to different planets.
Plus, hello, the theme song is super catchy.

9any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:41 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
Mischief wrote:Oh, I actually kind of like this one.
I'm not huge on keeping up with what's going on in anime (or any tv series for that matter), it's nice because each episode is something different so you don't have to watch it in order, all you need to know is that the main characters are bounty hunters and that they are capable of going to different planets.
Plus, hello, the theme song is super catchy.
DUODE IKR................
that them song is so aewosme!!!!!!!!!!
Razz
ann i love tha show
its way twoo cool
Cool
i liek the syntakx of the show to, like u siad.

10any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Me and my brother fucken LOVE Cowboy Bebop we always watch it:D

11any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:05 pm

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
BryanLop69 wrote:Me and my brother fucken LOVE Cowboy Bebop we always watch it:D
awsome, thah show is TO COOLl.....................
Smile

12any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:03 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
I like the intro its cool Cool

13any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:07 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
BryanLop69 wrote:I like the intro its cool any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? 55184
dood ikr
like mischief said, the theme song is awesome
and i love the intro

14any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 am

Fiction

Fiction
Master
Yeah the trumpet...

15any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:45 am

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Bebop sounds like some kind of music.

16any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Empty Re: any1 ever watched coboi beebop?? Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:57 am

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
Dead Bodies wrote:Bebop sounds like some kind of music.
LMAO it is!!............
the show creators knew that
i never really understood the title "cowboy bebop"
it doesn't really fit in with the show, anyway...
there are no cowboys and the closest thing to bebop is the title song
Neutral

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]