Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they made a new bill and if it gets passed it will be sold in Liquor stores legally to 21 years old and older.

des

des
Achiever
I just think that's stupid.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Desu wrote:I just think that's stupid.
I like that idea although i'm not 21 it does less damage then beer.

des

des
Achiever
Death wrote:
Still, marijuana is really bad for you, even though some doctors give you the drug when your really stressed. They'll use it for you to calm down.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Desu wrote:
Death wrote:
Still, marijuana is really bad for you, even though some doctors give you the drug when your really stressed. They'll use it for you to calm down.
It only kills your brain cells and makes you stupid it calms me down when i'm mad or have body pains or depression.

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
Death wrote:

That's really funny beeer. If this were true (beer does more damage than marijuana) beer wouldn't be currently legalized and they wouldn't be considering legalizing marijuana in some places.

Last edited by Protozoid on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Protozoid wrote:
Death wrote:

That's really funny beeer. If this were true (marijuana does more damage than beer) beer wouldn't be currently legalized and they wouldn't be considering legalizing marijuana in some places.
Proven fact look it up.

des

des
Achiever
Death wrote:
Desu wrote:
Death wrote:
It only kills your brain cells and makes you stupid it calms me down when i'm mad or have body pains or depression.
The way the drug affects each person depends on many factors, including:

* user's previous experience with the drug;
* how strong the marijuana is (how much THC it has);
* what the user expects to happen;
* where the drug is used;
* how it is taken; and
* whether the user is drinking alcohol or using other drugs.

Some people feel nothing at all when they smoke marijuana. Others may feel relaxed or high. Sometimes marijuana makes users feel thirsty and very hungry—an effect called "the munchies."
Some users can suffer bad reactions from abusing marijuana. They may experience sudden feelings of anxiety and have paranoid thoughts. This is more likely to happen when a more potent variety of marijuana is used. If your a fucking idiot to do this s**t, go ahead.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Desu wrote:
Death wrote:
Desu wrote:
Death wrote:

* how it is taken; and

Some people feel nothing at all when they smoke marijuana. Others may feel relaxed or high. Sometimes marijuana makes users feel thirsty and very hungry—an effect called "the munchies."
Some users can suffer bad reactions from abusing marijuana. They may experience sudden feelings of anxiety and have paranoid thoughts. This is more likely to happen when a more potent variety of marijuana is used. If your a fucking idiot to do this s**t, go ahead.
i feel high i don't feel thirsty or hungry

des

des
Achiever
Death wrote:
Desu wrote:
Death wrote:
Desu wrote:
Death wrote:

* how it is taken; and

Then you smoke it wrong. Only a dumb ass can smoke that wrong.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Desu wrote:
Death wrote:
Desu wrote:
Death wrote:
Desu wrote:
Death wrote:

* how it is taken; and

Then you smoke it wrong. Only a dumb ass can smoke that wrong.
Nah i don't, i know how to smoke it with a pipe i'm only high i'm always hungry so it doesn't really matter.

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
Eh, at least we learned something today fellas, the source of beeer's stupidity. You gotta stop the drugs man, you're killing the few brain cells you have left (assuming you ever had any).

des

des
Achiever
Protozoid wrote:Eh, at least we learned something today fellas, the source of beeer's stupidity. You gotta stop the drugs man, you're killing the few brain cells you have left (assuming you ever had any).
From the look of the stupidity of this guy. I doubt he had any. If he said he "smokes it," then he had a little bit of brain cells. That just shows it all.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Desu wrote:
Protozoid wrote:Eh, at least we learned something today fellas, the source of beeer's stupidity. You gotta stop the drugs man, you're killing the few brain cells you have left (assuming you ever had any).
From the look of the stupidity of this guy. I doubt he had any. If he said he "smokes it," then he had a little bit of brain cells. That just shows it all.
Reported for off topic Top.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
Master
Here in cali, we just had a vote for prop 19, which was to legalize weed, didnt pass, but in 2012 they will re-do the vote.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Deception wrote:Here in cali, we just had a vote for prop 19, which was to legalize weed, didnt pass, but in 2012 they will re-do the vote.
iits not going to be federaly legal for a while. So unless the cia has a warrent your good. Its just a slap on the wrist for no green card and your off the hook if you get caugh with possesion unliess the feds find it.

OwenWilson

OwenWilson
Master
In my opinion, they should legalize marijuana for people with cancer and ailments that cause them to lose their appetite or who are in critical pain.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
OwenWilson wrote:In my opinion, they should legalize marijuana for people with cancer and ailments that cause them to lose their appetite or who are in critical pain.
I love Washington now.

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
I doubt they will legalize it because the Paper indrustry wil lose so much money(that mean between backroom deals and billion dollar loyers) the paper industry wont alow it.

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
TzukiX wrote:I doubt they will legalize it because the Paper indrustry wil lose so much money(that mean between backroom deals and billion dollar loyers) the paper industry wont alow it.
It's already legal but not to the government.

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
Death wrote:
TzukiX wrote:I doubt they will legalize it because the Paper indrustry wil lose so much money(that mean between backroom deals and billion dollar loyers) the paper industry wont alow it.
Erm wut? xD
I smoke im jus saying~

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
Death wrote:

It isn't legal, the term legal is related to the government. If it's illegitimate to the government then it's illegal to us.

My god beeer, am disappoint.

Marijuana might be sold in Liquor stores legally Geek

DJ Fresh

DJ Fresh
Master
Protozoid wrote:
Death wrote:

It isn't legal, the term legal is related to the government. If it's illegitimate to the government then it's illegal to us.

My god beeer, am disappoint.

Marijuana might be sold in Liquor stores legally Geek
I'm disappointed you don't know anything besides programming. it is legal.

The Professor

The Professor
Contributor
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Erebus

Erebus
Achiever
.-. ok so it wasnt just me thinking beeer is smoking to much? XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next